• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Discounts And Coupons Rate Topic   - - - - -

• jalpert
  • Trial users
  • 25 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 10:12 PM #1

We currently give discounts to clubs.  The club emails us asking for the club to be added to our discount club program.  We assign a discount code to the club and the club distributes the code to its members.  This allows the individual club members to place orders using the club discount code to receive the 5% club discount.

I need help setting up something similar to this.  From what I have learned so far, I don't think the coupons work this way.  Can anyone tell me if this is possible or if there is an add-on that can handle this?

• galtinbaeva
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 3627 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 06:06 AM #2

Hello!

Do your clubs get commissions for sharing the discount code? If so you can use our Affiliate add-on that allows your clubs to get commissions for coupons, sales, registration, banner clicks etc.

Simtech Development | sales@simtechdev.com | www.simtechdev.com
CERTIFIED CS-CART PARTNER | LICENSES | DEVELOPMENT | ADD-ONS | DESIGN | UPGRADE

Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce - get advanced ecommerce analytics

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 21914 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 06:47 AM #3

From what I have learned so far, I don't think the coupons work this way. 

Why do you think so? Please clarify

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

• jalpert
  • Trial users
  • 25 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 11:23 AM #4

Hello!

Do your clubs get commissions for sharing the discount code? If so you can use our Affiliate add-on that allows your clubs to get commissions for coupons, sales, registration, banner clicks etc.

No, we currently do not pay a commission.  Giving the clubs points is an excellent idea.  I watched the video and now I think I figured out how to make this work.  Thanks for the information.

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 12052 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 05:18 AM #5

Using a coupon with discount should work properly.  It is how coupons are intended to be used.  Just ensure that any condiitons in the promotion are what you expect.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• jalpert
  • Trial users
  • 25 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 03:31 PM #6

I didn't realize there was a drop down in the Conditions for just Coupon code equal where I can enter the discount code.  I was able to create the discount codes for the clubs.  Thanks everyone for the help.

• jalpert
  • Trial users
  • 25 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 01:08 AM #7

Thanks for everyone's input.  I was able to get it figured out.