Product Options Not Displaying In Cart Or Orders Admin Panel

Hi chaps...stuck here so hopefully you can help.

My products have options such as color,size. I can go to the product and select options no problems but once I add it to my cart the options do not show. I complete the order and check in the order admin panel and again I cannot see the options.

Which templates are affecting this. Any help would be appreciated

thanks

Hi chaps...stuck here so hopefully you can help.

My products have options such as color,size. I can go to the product and select options no problems but once I add it to my cart the options do not show. I complete the order and check in the order admin panel and again I cannot see the options.

Which templates are affecting this. Any help would be appreciated

thanks

Hello! Have you any third-party add-ons? Try to disable it. And try to clear website cache.

Hello! Have you any third-party add-ons? Try to disable it. And try to clear website cache.

Hi,

No changes have been made to the add ons. I am having some modifications made for a custom service, the files affected are...

app/functions/fn_cart.php

app/controllers/frontend/checkout.php

app/controllers/frontend/orders.php

themes/responsive/templates/views/checkout/components/cart_items.tpl

themes/responsive/templates/views/orders/details.tpl

themes/responsive/templates/blocks/cart_contents.tpl

themes/responsive/templates/common/options_info.tpl

Just not sure which of these files would control the display of options selected in checkout and then display them in the admin panel orders

?

does that make sense?

Hi,

No changes have been made to the add ons. I am having some modifications made for a custom service, the files affected are...

Just not sure which of these files would control the display of options selected in checkout and then display them in the admin panel orders

?

does that make sense?

I don't know. An inspection of your site is required. Can you give me a temporary FTP access in PM?

?

does that make sense?

It can be a reason since products in cart are processed in the checkout.php and fn.cart.php file. Try to temporary replace modified files with default ones

Hi,

I am placing a problem for developing order_separation addon. Actually, Requirement is to create separate order for selected product brands same as order separation using vendors.how to create a separate order using brands id. Please help them.

Regards

Naga mahesh bondada,

Hi,

I am placing a problem for developing order_separation addon. Actually, Requirement is to create separate order for selected product brands same as order separation using vendors.how to create a separate order using brands id. Please help them.

Regards

Naga mahesh bondada,

There is no easy way to do it. Quite complex changes in the core will be required. If you are interested in this modification, feel free to contact us to get a free quote

There is no easy way to do it. Quite complex changes in the core will be required. If you are interested in this modification, feel free to contact us to get a free quote

ok. I am developing module in addon way. it is possible to do modifications in addon way.

ok. I am developing module in addon way. it is possible to do modifications in addon way.

I cannot guarantee you that. CS-Cart has a lot of hooks, but some important functions do not have them

I cannot guarantee you that. CS-Cart has a lot of hooks, but some important functions do not have them

ok. Please give me which places and files are code modification as per above requirement. Please help me and its very important.

ok. Please give me which places and files are code modification as per above requirement. Please help me and its very important.

We can make this modification on the paid basis. Feel free to contact us

We also can help you by creating a modification. Get a free quote.

Best regards,

Alt-team.