• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How To Add Hsn Code To Add Product Page Rate Topic   - - - - -

Posted 26 August 2017 - 12:08 PM #1

I'm trying to add one custom field to products just like SKU code. I want HSN code ( Numeric Tax code) of product to be printed on invoices and packing slips and also in product export excel sheets.

Can anyone help on this? thanks in advance

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11401 posts

Posted 26 August 2017 - 06:48 PM #2

It requires some custom development (small) but if you use the new email editor, cost will be significantly higher.

Each area you address requires separate coding.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

Posted 27 August 2017 - 04:23 AM #3

It requires some custom development (small) but if you use the new email editor, cost will be significantly higher.

Each area you address requires separate coding.

Hi, what do you mean by new email editor? whta about the costing of this small custom development?

• technoob
  • Trial users
  • 309 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 05:21 AM #4

what is your cs-cart version ?

Posted 27 August 2017 - 05:23 AM #5

what is your cs-cart version ?

its 

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11401 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 07:31 PM #6

Hi, what do you mean by new email editor? whta about the costing of this small custom development?

There are two methods of email in cs-cart.  The origianal and traditional one that uses templates to generate email content and then the new email editor that gives you more of a WYSIWYG type of editing capability.

If you click the link in my signature and specify all of your requirements, i'll be happy to give you a quote.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19791 posts

Posted 28 August 2017 - 07:35 AM #7

You can create special product feature for HSN code. But additional custom development work will be required to show this values on invoices

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.