• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Change Order Status - Autocheck Notify Dept? Rate Topic   - - - - -

• 8legstudio
  • Trial users
  • 41 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 06:35 PM #1

When viewing an order in admin, I can change the status and it will ask me to check a box to notify the customer, orders department, and/or supplier.

How can I autocheck these boxes to speed up the process or always notifying? What files must I change?

• oleg.gorshkov
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 2960 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 06:46 PM #2

When viewing an order in admin, I can change the status and it will ask me to check a box to notify the customer, orders department, and/or supplier.

How can I autocheck these boxes to speed up the process or always notifying? What files must I change?

Hello!

But they should be checked by default. Please check the code inside

{hook name="select_popup:notify_checkboxes"}

hook and $notify_customer_status variable in the design/backend/templates/common/select_popup.tpl file.

Simtech Development | sales@simtechdev.com | www.simtechdev.com
CERTIFIED CS-CART PARTNER | LICENSES | DEVELOPMENT | ADD-ONS | DESIGN | UPGRADE

Mega SEO Package - All you need for your SEO

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 10838 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 08:40 PM #3

It should be dependent upon your Order Status settings.  If you have the Notify Orders Department checkbox checked for an order status then it should be checked, otherwise it should be unchecked for that particular status change.  Same for suppliers.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 17997 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 04:36 AM #4

On the demo these checkboxes are checked by default

http://prntscr.com/gbwura

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 17997 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 04:46 AM #5

I understand what you mean. In the following file

design/backend/templates/views/orders/details.tpl

replace

{$notify_customer_status = false}
            {$notify_department_status = false}
            {$notify_vendor_status = false}

with

{$notify_customer_status = true}
            {$notify_department_status = true}
            {$notify_vendor_status = true}

Then clear cache 

It is recommended to use corresponding hook in this file

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• johnbol1
  • Never Re
  • Members
  • 4361 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 01:16 PM #6

Im a little lost

My order statuses are unchecked.

But in my dropdown in the orders window they are checked, i want them to be unchecked as deafult.

http://prntscr.com/gi8ggi

and Ive just noticed none of my order statuses will allow me to edit the check boxes or add a new status

Custom printed hi visibility clothing sale the UK's online hivis safety shop
v4.5.2

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 17997 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 08:06 AM #7

For the Save button please use solution from message #6

For the Order status changing please use solutions from message #2

• xmaster007
  • Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 04:29 AM #8

Hello guys,

I have upgrade cs-cart to version 4.81 and solution provided above does not work anymore. The the check boxes at the bottom of status change popup window are checked by default. Are there any new solutions on how to disabled them?

I think cs-cart should make this as an option in settings somewhere.

Thanks,
X

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 10838 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 06:38 PM #9

Since you most likely changed distributed files for your changes, you will have to reapply those changes to whatever files you modified.  Please review the documentation related to using hooks and overrides if you want upgrade independence (95% anyway).

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• xmaster007
  • Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 07:13 PM #10

Since you most likely changed distributed files for your changes, you will have to reapply those changes to whatever files you modified.  Please review the documentation related to using hooks and overrides if you want upgrade independence (95% anyway).

It was a simple change as per recommendations above, and all worked fine before upgrading to the latest version.

As I said, I have edited the same files after the upgrade, but it is not working. I still see these boxes checked.

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 10838 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 07:29 PM #11

Did you clear the cache after modifying the templates?

• xmaster007
  • Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 09:02 PM #12

Did you clear the cache after modifying the templates?

Yes I have, and also deleted the CACHE folder. Still no change.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 17997 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 07:28 AM #13

If you do not use responsive admin panel on 4.8.1, the following files should be changed

- design/backend/templates/addons/old_adminpanel/overrides/views/orders/details.tpl

- design/backend/templates/addons/old_adminpanel/overrides/common/select_popup.tpl

• xmaster007
  • Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 07:47 AM #14

If you do not use responsive admin panel on 4.8.1, the following files should be changed

- design/backend/templates/addons/old_adminpanel/overrides/views/orders/details.tpl

- design/backend/templates/addons/old_adminpanel/overrides/common/select_popup.tpl

Thank you eCOMLabs.

You are right, we are still using the old admin panel and your tip worked great!

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 17997 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 12:54 PM #15

You are welcome! :)