Make "you Might Also Be Interested In" Be Product Specific And Not Global

Hi

At the moment the "You Might Also Be Interested" is a block on the Product pages layout. Obviously this is global - so every item on the website seems the same recommedations.

This is obviously pretty pointless. How can we have it so this important part of eCommerce is product specific. I.E. If a customer is looking at an iPhone they will be recommended iPhone accessories, charger, case etc. No point showing random items.

Hi

At the moment the "You Might Also Be Interested" is a block on the Product pages layout. Obviously this is global - so every item on the website seems the same recommedations.

This is obviously pretty pointless. How can we have it so this important part of eCommerce is product specific. I.E. If a customer is looking at an iPhone they will be recommended iPhone accessories, charger, case etc. No point showing random items.

We will release new module for up- and cross-sells in few days

Let me know when its ready - very interested!

It has to be settable at a product level though - this is important

It has to be settable at a product level though - this is important

Hi we are already testing this as upsell addon and will be ready end of the month.

Works already under the checkout popup as a recomndetion to what customer bought so if he has a camera it will suggest the correct bag or memmory card

On the backend you can create recomendations per product per category or just perproducts

You can

• Make offer only when cart total is in a specific price range
  • Make offer available between a specific date range
  • Make offer if any of selected products are in the customers cart (specify the product quantity also)
  • Hide products out of stock
  • Combine all of the above

Its very dynamic and we want to get this further in the next edition, but for now it worj the way I explained

Fotis

Turnkey solution:

Automatic Cross-Selling

and is long time in the market.

Our module is simpler than addon from Fotis. But our plan is to extend it according to customer feedback, since many feature can be useless for real store owners.

The first version can be found here:

https://www.ecom-labs.com/ready-to-use-add-ons/cs-cart-up-sells-and-cross-sells-add-on.html

Turnkey solution:

Automatic Cross-Selling

and is long time in the market.

How does it automatically generate related products? Is it like peers in the category or something?

eComs module is exactly what I needed. Easy to use and lets me set exacts products to show.

I can only get my Related Products block to show two products. I have 5 selected. Why are only 2 showing? Probably CSS related.

http://www.digitalsave.co.uk/apple-iphone-7-32gb.html?cc

I would recommend using a service called Nosto which has AI and Machine Learning algos to show personalised products to the users as per his behaviour.

I can only get my Related Products block to show two products. I have 5 selected. Why are only 2 showing? Probably CSS related.

http://www.digitalsave.co.uk/apple-iphone-7-32gb.html?cc

Yes, I see the issue. Please PM me temporary access so that we can check it

Yes, I see the issue. Please PM me temporary access so that we can check it

Says your inbox is full

Says your inbox is full

Sorry, cleared

Sent :)