• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Deafult Shipping For All Locations Rate Topic   - - - - -

• johnbol1
  • Never Re
  • Members
  • 4519 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 11:54 AM #1

I have various locations/states/countries set up for shipping, and also have various manual shipping companies set up.

I have to change the shipping charges for each location every time there is a change in costs for one shipper. Is there a way to apply shipping costs, to one shipper and for it to apply to ALL shipping locations at the same time instead of going in each locations and re typing the same costs.

clone/duplicate etc even

Thanks

john

Custom printed hi visibility clothing sale the UK's online hivis safety shop
v4.5.2

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19301 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 07:28 AM #2

Unfortunately, there is no such ability

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• remoteone
  • Members
  • 714 posts

Posted 04 March 2019 - 02:22 PM #3

CSC shipping mechanism needs some work

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11291 posts

Posted 05 March 2019 - 12:23 AM #4

Addon that extends the update to the shipping costs could certainly be built that would apply the change to other locations within the method.  I.e. 

method = My Shipping

Loc1: $20

Loc2: $12

Loc3: $32

Update Loc1 to be $25 ($5 increment)

Loc2 becomes: $17

Loc3 becomes $37

Or you could just create a page where you would specify a delta for change ($5, $-2, 3%) and then select what shipping method to apply it to and all the locations would be adjusted by that amount.  This seems like the most straightforward and error tolerant approach.

Lots of options.

Sorry, don't know the keyboard mapping for Pounds so you'll have to accept my $$!!! :-)

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• The Tool
  • Been Here Way Too Long Member
  • Members
  • 3785 posts

Posted 05 March 2019 - 02:48 AM #5

Sorry, don't know the keyboard mapping for Pounds so you'll have to accept my $$!!! :-)

£ - Alt 0163

€ - Alt 0128