Custom Payment Process

Is it possible to add a custom payment process for a white label credit card. I have a site that requires custom payment processing using a provided API? It is currently on a different platform (x-cart) The site is a private marketplace and so has a three step process:

1. site checks visiting customers to ensure they are coming from the specific marketplace site. If not it redirects them back to their site. Once they have logged in to their site a token is attached and they are redirected back to my site. The token is processed by my site and passed back to the payment url along with the payment info.

I am considering using CS-Cart if it is possible to do this.

Thanks

Bill

Ezhobbies.com

Is it possible to add a custom payment process for a white label credit card. I have a site that requires custom payment processing using a provided API? It is currently on a different platform (x-cart) The site is a private marketplace and so has a three step process:

1. site checks visiting customers to ensure they are coming from the specific marketplace site. If not it redirects them back to their site. Once they have logged in to their site a token is attached and they are redirected back to my site. The token is processed by my site and passed back to the payment url along with the payment info.

Thanks

Bill

Ezhobbies.com

Hello Bill!

Please contact us at sales@simtechdev.com.

Thanks

Bill

Ezhobbies.com

HI,

we integrated many payment method, you can check here. : https://store.webkul.com/CS-Cart/Payment.html
Please write us at support@webkul.com

Our team is also at your service!

Thanks

Bill

Ezhobbies.com

Yes, it is possible. But, before to tell you the price, some details are required.

Please, contact us.

Best regards,

Alt-team.