Interesting Word From Paypal Is This Possible?

<div>I have contacted PayPal about cs cart not verifying all of my vendors paypal accounts. They have informed me that whether they are business or personal accounts that it doesn't matter. I am getting a not verified error on several vendors while several work. With correct first and last name associated with the account. <br><br>
				From PayPal<br><br>
				As far as accounts being verified I am not to sure what causes that to show up. They do not have to have a business account to receive the money. All they need is a confirmed email address and they will be all set. Is the non-verified status preventing the transactions from going through?<br><br>
				If it is you will need to reach out to Cs cart to see if there is a way to turn that feature off. PayPal will not stop the transaction for that reason.<br><br>
				Is there a way to turn off the verification process and if so will paypal still work accordingly, or will it no longer work with cs cart?<br><br>
				Thanks</div>

</div>
</div>
</div>

Are you using Adaptive Payments?

If so take a look at the thread here:

http://forum.cs-cart.com/topic/47768-verification-api-error-with-paypal-adaptive-add-on/

I am using adaptive and i have done everything in that thread with no luck at all.

Thanks

Did you see that they've issued a fix?