Use Two Different Store In Two Different Domain Name In One Server

Hello All,

We have cs cart ultimate license.we have a website named odkart.com and we using the ultimate license and now we are coming with up with a new store front.

and now we want to use two different store using two different domain in one server. so can anyone tell me the procedure how to do it.

do i need to copy the complete installation of cs cart and proceed with the installation with giving the cs cart ultimate license once again or any other way for this?

those two domain are already in same server. we just added a new storefront from manage store in cs cart. but after that what should we do?

Thank You

Regards

Amiya

Hello All,

We have cs cart ultimate license.we have a website named odkart.com and we using the ultimate license and now we are coming with up with a new store front.

and now we want to use two different store using two different domain in one server. so can anyone tell me the procedure how to do it.

do i need to copy the complete installation of cs cart and proceed with the installation with giving the cs cart ultimate license once again or any other way for this?

those two domain are already in same server. we just added a new storefront from manage store in cs cart. but after that what should we do?

Thank You

Regards

Amiya

Hello! See the official CS-Cart documentation http://docs.cs-cart.com/4.6.x/install/storefronts/index.html

Hello! See the official CS-Cart documentation http://docs.cs-cart.com/4.6.x/install/storefronts/index.html

yes i already seen it. but i have problem on that addon domain so!!!

yes i already seen it. but i have problem on that addon domain so!!!

What kind of problem do you have? You should configure new domain in the control panel of your server. It should point to the same directory as the main domain

Hello,

I'm not sure if you have an answer to this yet.

In the back end of CS-CART simply add another store front.

TIP: I always forget to tick the option of copying the settings from another store front. You may not want to do this, but I find it saves lots of time because phone numbers, etc stays the same for me.

Fill in all the new website store details and links.

On the server side you need to change the new domains details to point to the cs-cart install. By default - the addon domain will point to it's own directly. Simply copy the location of first/working domain and apply it to your new domain.

Then all traffic locates to the CS-CART install and CS-CART will know what to do with it when the traffic gets there.

Hope that helps/makes sense.

Christine

Thank you guys...

but now there is another problem that i have other store name url.. but when i go to the admin panel of that it redirects to 1st store name admin panel.

so is there any solution.?

Thank you guys...

but now there is another problem that i have other store name url.. but when i go to the admin panel of that it redirects to 1st store name admin panel.

so is there any solution.?

This is default behaviour. Admin domain is defined by the value specified in the config.local.php file. So one domain is used for all store-fronts