• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Pixel On Landing Page Rate Topic   - - - - -

• veganermat
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 09:42 AM #1

I have a ad provider that i have to implement a pixel on. I did that on the orderlandingpage in the header and the provider was able to track, but not as we wanted.

So the code is following, just the first line:

<iframe src="//www.euroads.no/system/showtrackingpixels.php?cpid=5311&sid=3&orderid=%orderid%&currencysymbol=%currencysymbol%&orderamount=%orderamount%" width="1" height="1" style="display:none;"></iframe>

You’ll need to replace the following values in the pixel:

•	%orderid% - Put in dynamic unique ordernumber for each conversion.
•	%currencysymbol% - The currency code of the sale amount. Currency symbol must be in compliance with 3-letter ISO standards: EUR, DKK, SEK, NOK etc.
•	%orderamount% - The order amount, from which the commission will be calculated. The order amount must be with a dot as decimal delimiter and no thousand delimiter.

1. We got it almost right, but how do we get the Orderid to be dynamic? Now i just typed 6003 but all the orders dosent have that, it need to change to the orderid that the customers get when finnish.

2. Orderamount, I have 9 diffrent alternativprices on the product that we want to track the ad, soo how can we do this?

• e55388
  • Trial users
  • 38 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 10:09 AM #2

Hi veganermat,

You need to add that code manually on checkout.php, to track the order transactions.

• veganermat
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 11:09 AM #3

Ived added the code in the orderlandingpage in the layout as htmlblock, should be fine, its just the details in the code that don't work

• galtinbaeva
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 3632 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 12:18 PM #4

I have a ad provider that i have to implement a pixel on. I did that on the orderlandingpage in the header and the provider was able to track, but not as we wanted.

So the code is following, just the first line:

<iframe src="//www.euroads.no/system/showtrackingpixels.php?cpid=5311&sid=3&orderid=%orderid%&currencysymbol=%currencysymbol%&orderamount=%orderamount%" width="1" height="1" style="display:none;"></iframe>

You’ll need to replace the following values in the pixel:

•	%orderid% - Put in dynamic unique ordernumber for each conversion.
•	%currencysymbol% - The currency code of the sale amount. Currency symbol must be in compliance with 3-letter ISO standards: EUR, DKK, SEK, NOK etc.
•	%orderamount% - The order amount, from which the commission will be calculated. The order amount must be with a dot as decimal delimiter and no thousand delimiter.

1. We got it almost right, but how do we get the Orderid to be dynamic? Now i just typed 6003 but all the orders dosent have that, it need to change to the orderid that the customers get when finnish.

2. Orderamount, I have 9 diffrent alternativprices on the product that we want to track the ad, soo how can we do this?

Hello!

You can find all the order information in the {$order_info} array, for example, {$order_info.order_id}

Simtech Development | sales@simtechdev.com | www.simtechdev.com
CERTIFIED CS-CART PARTNER | LICENSES | DEVELOPMENT | ADD-ONS | DESIGN | UPGRADE

Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce - get advanced ecommerce analytics

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 22879 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 02:00 PM #5

Please use the same hook as Google Analytics module

design/themes/THEME/templates/addons/google_analytics/hooks/checkout/order_confirmation.post.tpl

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 1210     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 4025     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 1459      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

• veganermat
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 08:02 AM #6

ok, the code in google analytic:

{if $addons.google_analytics.track_ecommerce == 'Y'}
<script type="text/javascript">
ga('require', 'ecommerce', 'ecommerce.js');
{foreach from=$orders_info item="ga_order_info"}
ga('ecommerce:addTransaction', {
'id': '{$ga_order_info.order_id}',
'affiliation': '{$ga_order_info.ga_company_name}',
'revenue': '{$ga_order_info.total}',
'shipping': '{$ga_order_info.shipping_cost}',
'tax': '{$ga_order_info.tax_subtotal}',
'currency': '{$ga_order_info.secondary_currency}'
});

{foreach from=$ga_order_info.products item="product" key="key"}
ga('ecommerce:addItem', {
'id': '{$ga_order_info.order_id}',
'name': '{$product.product}',
'sku': '{$product.product_code}',
'category': '{$product.ga_category_name}',
'price': '{$product.price}',
'quantity': '{$product.amount}'
});
{/foreach}
{/foreach}
ga('ecommerce:send');
ga('ecommerce:clear');
</script>
{/if}

ok trying to paste in {$order_info.order_id} in the orderidplace?

I don't know much about code so kind of newbie, thanks for helping :P

• veganermat
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 09:14 AM #7

nope didn't work :(

----------------------------------

We’ve registered one test-lead today:

Order ID: {$order_info.order_id}

Timestamp: 2017-06-21 09:57:43

Order amount: 6,00 NOK

/system/trackleads.php?cpid=5311&sid=3&orderid={$order_info.order_id}&customerid=&currencysymbol=NOK&orderamount=6&pgid=&orderdetails=&reff=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.veganermat.no%2Findex.php%3Fdispatch%3Dcheckout.complete%26order_id%3D110256Hi Anne,

We’ve registered one test-lead today:

Order ID: {$order_info.order_id}

Timestamp: 2017-06-21 09:57:43

Order amount: 6,00 NOK

/system/trackleads.php?cpid=5311&sid=3&orderid={$order_info.order_id}&customerid=&currencysymbol=NOK&orderamount=6&pgid=&orderdetails=&reff=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.veganermat.no%2Findex.php%3Fdispatch%3Dcheckout.complete%26order_id%3D110256

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 22879 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 12:56 PM #8

Try

<iframe src="//www.euroads.no/system/showtrackingpixels.php?cpid=5311&sid=3&orderid={$order_info.order_id}&currencysymbol={$order_info.currency}&orderamount={$order_info.total}" width="1" height="1" style="display:none;"></iframe>

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 1210     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 4025     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 1459      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

• veganermat
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 01:19 PM #9

thanks for helping, but is dosen't work

Got the following back:

Registered with this order ID: {$order_info.order_id} – and that’s the reason why they aren’t counted as leads.

Just to verify that this is ok see attached. I use a htmlblock and paste in the header sections.

I can't get the facebookpixel to work either so something is wrong somewere.

Attached Thumbnails

• Skjermbilde.JPG

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 22879 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 05:21 AM #10

Please share or PM me URL of your website

• veganermat
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 10:43 AM #11

http://www.veganermat.no 

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 22879 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 01:06 PM #12

Yes, I do not see any code related with Facebook Pixel in the source code. It is required to examine issue on your server