Core File Message

I recently posed the question re changing the graphic for store closed.

Being new to 4.5.2 I asked the question in the forum and received this solution.

http://forum.cs-cart.com/topic/42750-change-store-closed-sign/

Unfortunately after I followed this post was when I received the warning message.

Is there another way to change the content of the store_closed.html? to include my own graphic to replace the current one, without receiving this warning?

Any and all help appreciated.very much.

Cheers

RESOLVED

What kind of warning message do you receive? Actually the provided solution should work. We used it many times

It sounds like they are talking about the core file changes message which can be turned off in Settings->General->Monitor changes in core files:

OK. I have checked the code. The system has ability to specify files which should be excluded from comparison. But unfortunately it does not have any hook to add the "store_closed..html" file there

Thank you for that. The one thing I have noticed is that the site does not close using the store closed checkbox. Luckily the website I am working is not in the public domain so no problems there.

I had the same issue with the old site I had there were a few times that it refused to close during maintenance.

Hi eComlabs. Just to advise that I have now changed the graphic and things appear to have settled down now.

Hi eComlabs. Just to advise that I have now changed the graphic and things appear to have settled down now.

Thank you for keeping us updated.