Disappointed Simtechdeb

I purchased the vendor database addon about 8 hours ago. When I downloaded it, the zip file was empty. When I tried to login to their site it would not accept my credentials, I tried the password recovery, which indicated the instructions would be emailed and have not received them. The only thing I have received is a receipt from Paypal letting me know the the charge was successful. It's very disappointing considering the amount of time I have wasted.

I received an email from Oleg.gorshkov asking for my email. But when I click on the link to the msg it doesn't allow me to respond. I tried to msg you on here, but it states Oleg is not accepting new mail.

Bill

info@ezhobbies.com

sent you a pm

I received an email from Oleg.gorshkov asking for my email. But when I click on the link to the msg it doesn't allow me to respond. I tried to msg you on here, but it states Oleg is not accepting new mail.

Bill

info@ezhobbies.com

Yes, I am sorry, my message box was full again. We have checked your file area and all archives are not empty. Please check them one more time. If you have some difficulties with it we can install the add-on in your store for free.

We will check the password recovery function.

Thank you for your response. I easily installed the mod once I knew the procedure. I plan on purchase a couple more mods from Simtechdev.

I would like to inform you that we have fixed the password recovery function.