• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Prices Show Rate Topic   - - - - -

• jeta
  • Trial users
  • 191 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 09:19 AM #1

Hello,

I am building a b2b site for my wholesale,franchise clients and here its my issue: I have reached to create usergroups with different prices.

Exmp

When a wholesale client logs in to my site there are 2 prices shown (as it should be) :

1. the retail price 

2. the wholesale price

what i want is a different way to show the prices not as in the image attached:

Retail price: $12.13

$5.13
I want to display:
Retail Price: 12.13$
Your Pice: 5.13$

Not the wholesale price to be shown as a discount of the retail price, can anyone help me about this??

Thanks

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 22943 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 11:19 AM #2

Hello,

I am building a b2b site for my wholesale,franchise clients and here its my issue: I have reached to create usergroups with different prices.

Exmp

When a wholesale client logs in to my site there are 2 prices shown (as it should be) :

1. the retail price 

2. the wholesale price

what i want is a different way to show the prices not as in the image attached:

Retail price: $12.13

$5.13
I want to display:
Retail Price: 12.13$
Your Pice: 5.13$

Not the wholesale price to be shown as a discount of the retail price, can anyone help me about this??

Thanks

Hello,

It looks like some custom development modification is needed here. Please contact us if you are interested.

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 1210     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 4025     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 1459      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)