Paypal Alternative Needed As A Merchant

I need a replacement for my PayPal account but as such that customers who do have a PayPal account still can pay via PayPal with out requiring me to have PayPal account also.

2CO is no option either, I would prefer something that is not under the scrutiny of some American global entity, one that is more suitable for merchants in vitamins and more.

2CO avoid this company at any cost.. I like braintree, it is a secondary paypal company

2CO avoid this company at any cost.. I like braintree, it is a secondary paypal company

2CO did not even want us as customer and we had this PayPal account for over 10 years but all of a sudden we can no longer accept any customer outside the EU prison.

I have had it with companies that have ties to either the US Gov (Federal Reserve, IRS etc) or the EU(SSR).

Are you sure Braintree is not from Paypal itself?

"Braintree is a PayPal service, meaning you get Braintree’s innovative technology and white-glove support backed by one of the world’s most trusted and established fintech brands."

Not sure how to interpret this

TIA, Yvana

Why you do not recommend 2CO?

Well I can give a reason why we do not recommend 2CO. 2CO does not want any customers who sell dietary supplements, any related to vitamins and possibly sports nutrition and dietary supplements based on herbs.

Great for IT services and all but not in our line of business.