• CS-Cart Architects
  • 451 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 11:18 AM #2

I'm facing a problem

Sorry, service is temporarily unavailable after successful clean install

Kindly help

Version : MV 4.5.2 SP2
Server : Go daddy dedicated Server

Hello. This error could be caused by a corrupted file in the multivendor_v4.5.2.SP2.zip archive (especially if you downloaded it yesterday or earlier). That problem has been fixed now. Please re-download the archive, and the problem should be gone.

• meetshamee
  • Advanced Member
  • Trial users
  • 92 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 11:20 AM #3

Hello. This error could be caused by a corrupted file in the multivendor_v4.5.2.SP2.zip archive (especially if you downloaded it yesterday or earlier). That problem has been fixed now. Please re-download the archive, and the problem should be gone.

Ok, Lets try...

• meetshamee
  • Advanced Member
  • Trial users
  • 92 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 02:00 PM #4

ya its working. thanks

• ikoshkin
  • Tech Writer
  • CS-Cart Architects
  • 451 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 02:02 PM #5

ya its working. thanks

You're welcome. I'm glad to hear that this problem is solved.

• Jim01
  • Trial users
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 01:40 AM #6

You're welcome. I'm glad to hear that this problem is solved.

Hi, I'm facing the same problem. Trying to get it working on XAMPP on Win7. I've downloaded and installed multi vendor several times with the same result - "Service Unavailable". Latest download was couple of hours ago. 

How can I fix this? Please, help.

Thank you.

• ikoshkin
  • Tech Writer
  • CS-Cart Architects
  • 451 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 10:28 AM #7

Hi, I'm facing the same problem. Trying to get it working on XAMPP on Win7. I've downloaded and installed multi vendor several times with the same result - "Service Unavailable". Latest download was couple of hours ago. 

How can I fix this? Please, help.

Thank you.

Hello. We have just downloaded and installed Multi-Vendor 4.5.2 SP2 on XAMPP on Windows 7, and we haven't encountered any errors.

First of all, please try to re-download Multi-Vendor and install it again. If this doesn't help, then you'll need to see the actual error message to determine the cause of the problem. To do it, use the Development mode (you can uncomment the mentioned line in config.local.php or create local_conf.php as described).

• Jim01
  • Trial users
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 09:17 PM #8

Hello. We have just downloaded and installed Multi-Vendor 4.5.2 SP2 on XAMPP on Windows 7, and we haven't encountered any errors.

First of all, please try to re-download Multi-Vendor and install it again. If this doesn't help, then you'll need to see the actual error message to determine the cause of the problem. To do it, use the Development mode (you can uncomment the mentioned line in config.local.php or create local_conf.php as described).

Thank you, Ivan. I found the problem. I had installed XAMPP 7.1.4 / PHP 7.1.4. 

Now I got XAMPP 7.0.18 / PHP 7.0.18 installed and problem is gone. Probably cs-multi vendor is not fully compatible with higher than PHP7.0.x for now. cs-cart has no issues with PHP7.1.4 though. 

Thanks again.

Posted 18 June 2017 - 11:01 AM #9

Hello Ian ,

Now i'm facing the same issue with clean install , i downloaded the multivendor_v4.5.2.SP2.zip yesterday and after clean install , i still have the issue.

note the issue comes after installing and exactly before license key option appears.

I'm not sure what is the reason ?

my System on Google GCP Host ( Centos 7 )

regards,

Mohameed

• CS-Cart team
  • CS-Cart support team
  • Moderators
  • 3809 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 06:21 AM #10

Hello Ian ,

Now i'm facing the same issue with clean install , i downloaded the multivendor_v4.5.2.SP2.zip yesterday and after clean install , i still have the issue.

note the issue comes after installing and exactly before license key option appears.

I'm not sure what is the reason ?

my System on Google GCP Host ( Centos 7 )

regards,

Mohameed

Check the error message in the Service Unavailable page source code  (Ctrl+U)

Sincerely yours, CS-Cart Support Team

User guide       |  Developer documentation  |  Core API documentation