• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Storing Image To Another Host Server? Rate Topic   - - - - -

• iamau5
  • Trial users
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 10:59 AM #1

Is there anyway to change the host server to upload, show images or create thumbnails to another host storage?

I can only find a way to change host path to show image from cscart host to another host. But not when upload to change from current host to another host, and I just found out that it's will auto generate new thumbnail image files when user browse for some specific pages.

Please help, I'm clueless here.

Thanks in advance!

• exelorien
  • Trial users
  • 154 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 04:42 AM #2

Why would you need such a thing?

I don't think I can give you a solution, it seems like a deep mod that has to be done..

• iamau5
  • Trial users
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 06:19 AM #3

Why would you need such a thing?

I don't think I can give you a solution, it seems like a deep mod that has to be done..

I want to seperate all the images to the other host storage to prevent large data on the server that run the website. Or is there any other better solution?

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19768 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 08:13 AM #4

Please pay attention that CS-Cart supports CDN (Amazon CloudFront.)

http://docs.cs-cart....n_settings.html

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.