Uncaught Exception 'invalidargumentexception' With Message 'identifier "view" Is Not Defined

Hi all,

I am getting below error when I am returning back from payment gateway to my site

Uncaught exception 'InvalidArgumentException' with message 'Identifier "view" is not defined.' in /webdrive/kartpaynet/public_html/pranav/cscart_mv4.5.1/app/lib/vendor/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple/Container.php:95 Stack trace: #0 /webdrive/kartpaynet/public_html/pranav/cscart_mv4.5.1/app/Tygh/Registry.php(104): Pimple\Container->offsetGet('view') #1 /webdrive/kartpaynet/public_html/pranav/cscart_mv4.5.1/app/addons/wallet/func.php(322): Tygh\Registry::get('view') #2 [internal function]: fn_wallet_get_order_info(Array, Array) #3 /webdrive/kartpaynet/public_html/pranav/cscart_mv4.5.1/app/functions/fn.control.php(144): call_user_func_array('fn_wallet_get_o...', Array) #4 /webdrive/kartpaynet/public_html/pranav/cscart_mv4.5.1/app/functions/fn.cart.php(2084): fn_set_hook('get_order_info', Array, Array) #5 /webdrive/kartpaynet/public_html/pranav/cscart_mv4.5.1/app/addons/paypal/func.php(1104): fn_get_order_info(51191) #6 /webdrive/kartpaynet/public_html/pranav/cscart_mv4.5.1/app/addons/paypal/func.php(1126): fn_is_paypa

my version is multivendor 4.5.1

Please help me to solve this .

Thanks in advance.

The problem requires examination on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue.

If you get an answer can you please post it here. Because I am getting a very similar error message on both my Windows and Centos cart setups.

Fatal error: Uncaught InvalidArgumentException: Identifier "cache" is not defined. in C:\xampp\htdocs\bu\app\lib\vendor\pimple\pimple\src\Pimple\Container.php:95 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\bu\app\functions\fn.init.php(790): Pimple\Container->offsetGet('cache') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\bu\app\functions\fn.init.php(996): fn_check_cache(Array) #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\bu\init.php(150): fn_init(Array) #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\bu\nimda.php(25): require('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #4 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\bu\app\lib\vendor\pimple\pimple\src\Pimple\Container.php on line 95

CS-Cart 4.4.3

The Front works fine on both setups. The admin throws this error on both setups

If you get an answer can you please post it here. Because I am getting a very similar error message on both my Windows and Centos cart setups.

Fatal error: Uncaught InvalidArgumentException: Identifier "cache" is not defined. in C:\xampp\htdocs\bu\app\lib\vendor\pimple\pimple\src\Pimple\Container.php:95 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\bu\app\functions\fn.init.php(790): Pimple\Container->offsetGet('cache') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\bu\app\functions\fn.init.php(996): fn_check_cache(Array) #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\bu\init.php(150): fn_init(Array) #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\bu\nimda.php(25): require('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #4 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\bu\app\lib\vendor\pimple\pimple\src\Pimple\Container.php on line 95

CS-Cart 4.4.3

The Front works fine on both setups. The admin throws this error on both setups

Make sure that following files are binary equal to default CS-Cart 4.4.3 files:

app/schemas/literal_converter/utf8.php
app/Tygh/Helpdesk.php

Make sure that following files are binary equal to default CS-Cart 4.4.3 files:

app/schemas/literal_converter/utf8.php
app/Tygh/Helpdesk.php

fyi: I took two new copies of the above files from the original Zip file of CS-Cart 4.4.2 and replaced the ones in the site.

I started getting different permission denied messages. ( So I knew that something happened) Then I followed the trail of error messages and set file permissions and then finally the admin came up.

Thank you for your help .

May be there is some issue with :

Earlier Method :

Registry::get('view')->assign('variable', $variable);

For Latest version :

Tygh::$app['view']->assign('variable', $variable);

I'm getting this error also:

PHP Fatal Error

Uncaught exception ‘InvalidArgumentException’ with message ‘Identifier “view” is not defined.’ in /home/jvzwzwtyr4sg/public_html/app/lib/vendor/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple/Container.php:95
Stack trace:
#0 /home/jvzwzwtyr4sg/public_html/app/Tygh/Registry.php(105): Pimple\Container->offsetGet(‘view’)
#1 /home/jvzwzwtyr4sg/public_html/app/addons/image_gallery/func.php(643): Tygh\Registry::get(‘view’)
#2 /home/jvzwzwtyr4sg/public_html/app/addons/image_gallery/func.php(431): fn_get_image_pairs_pg(‘1013’, ‘orders_gallery’, ‘A’, true, true, ‘en’, Array)
#3 /home/jvzwzwtyr4sg/public_html/app/addons/image_gallery/func.php(330): fn_get_gallery_data(‘1013’, ‘O’, ‘en’)
#4 [internal function]: fn_image_gallery_get_order_info(Array, Array)
#5 /home/jvzwzwtyr4sg/public_html/app/functions/fn.control.php(152): call_user_func_array(‘fn_image_galler…’, Array)
#6 /home/jvzwzwtyr4sg/public_html/app/functions/fn.cart.php(2143): fn_set_hook(‘get_order_info’, Array, Array)
#7 /home/jvzwzwtyr4sg/public_html/app/addons/paypal/func.php(

Error at
app/lib/vendor/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple/Container.php, line: 95

Backtrace

What do I do to fix this? It happens when accessing domain/checkout/

The suggestions on this thread do not work for me. I'm on cs-cart 4.6.2

What do you have on the 643 line in the app/addons/image_gallery/func.php file?

Line 643 is the line that starts with Registry in the following if statement

if ($type != 'Q' || AREA != 'A') {
        Registry::get('view')->assign('gallery_search_' . $type, $params);
}

Try removing the underscore after 'gallery_search'.

thanks for the suggestion, but that did not work

I'm not familiar with the addon so it was just a guess. It would be best to contact Cart Power via their helpdesk.

Fixed it. Hopefully this will help someone. I replaced that line 643 in the image_gallery/func.php file with:

$uri = $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'];
$gallery_url = explode('/',$uri);
if($gallery_url[1] == "gallery"){
  Registry::get('view')->assign('gallery_search_' . $type, $params);
} 

This way, that view is only assigned when viewing the gallery.