• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Access Restrictions To Mail Rate Topic   - - - - -

Posted 12 April 2017 - 01:58 PM #1

Hey everyone. 

I want to restrict clients that use hotmail/outlook emails to register or making an order as guest. I have tried adding to Access Restrictions > Email > hotmail.com and in reason just hotmail. Also I have it set to Active. When I try to register with a hotmail email that I have it completes the registration succesfully. What do I do wrong? I have Ultimate version 4.4.3 with 2 storefronts.

Thank you in advance

Attached Thumbnails

• Screenshot_3.jpg

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19057 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 07:41 AM #2

Hey everyone. 

I want to restrict clients that use hotmail/outlook emails to register or making an order as guest. I have tried adding to Access Restrictions > Email > hotmail.com and in reason just hotmail. Also I have it set to Active. When I try to register with a hotmail email that I have it completes the registration succesfully. What do I do wrong? I have Ultimate version 4.4.3 with 2 storefronts.

Thank you in advance

I am afraid, Email section allows to disable specific emails only, not emails by domain. 

Additional code modification is required. You can use the update_user_pre hook in the fn_update_user function (app/functions/fn.users.php) to check e-mail

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

Posted 13 April 2017 - 08:07 AM #3

But Cs-cart itself says that this can be done. And now it needs to be custom fixed? :? :confused:

Attached Thumbnails

• Screenshot_5.jpg

• imac
  • Head of Product
  • CS-Cart Architects
  • 2046 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 08:49 AM #4

Hey everyone. 

Thank you in advance

Try 

"*hotmail.com" instead of "hotmail.com"

It's called a wildcards characters.

Ilya Makarov,
CS-Cart Architect Team
Suggest and vote for new features | Report a bug

Posted 13 April 2017 - 08:56 AM #5

Try 

"*hotmail.com" instead of "hotmail.com"

It's called a wildcards characters.

I will try it and I will get back to you. Thanks!

Posted 13 April 2017 - 09:08 AM #6

it works like a charm. Thanks again for your help!

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19057 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 02:03 PM #7

But Cs-cart itself says that this can be done. And now it needs to be custom fixed? :? :confused:

My bad, sorry. There are always things you do not know

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.