[Call Requests] - Can't Change Call Status, Saving Request Information, Creates Duplicate, Deleting Any Call Request Deletes All Requests

So, somehow Call requests don't work as they are supposed to.

Whenever someone makes call request, I get all information I need, but after I talk to customer, for some reason I can't change request status, button is active, but while pressing, it just sinks in and doesn't open status menu.

When I type in some information in text box, or change Worker who would be responsible for a Request, after saving request, New empty request is being made, and no information is being saved.

And lastly, when I delete any of requests, be it empty duplicate or original request, deleting any, will delete every single request that I have.

Question: Why could this happen and how would I fix that?

Regards, Vairis

Seems like a bug. Post to bugtracker

Do you see anything in the server error logs?

So, somehow Call requests don't work as they are supposed to.

Whenever someone makes call request, I get all information I need, but after I talk to customer, for some reason I can't change request status, button is active, but while pressing, it just sinks in and doesn't open status menu.

When I type in some information in text box, or change Worker who would be responsible for a Request, after saving request, New empty request is being made, and no information is being saved.

And lastly, when I delete any of requests, be it empty duplicate or original request, deleting any, will delete every single request that I have.

Question: Why could this happen and how would I fix that?

Regards, Vairis

Can you let me know what requests are you trying to process (with email or phone).

Step by step instruction on how to reproduce it at demo.cs-cart.com will help a lot. Please also add information about steps on how you create call requests.