Configuring Amazon S3 To Host The Images Folder

I am trying to configure the AWS server for hosting the cs-cart website

Now i am not sure how do i use the S3 to host ONLY the /images folder since it is all static data

You can use Cloudflare as well. It's much easier to set it up.

Actually i am moving the setup to aws so just wanted to understand the process

@technoob - how did you go implement moving your images to s3? is this the only folder that would need to be separated from the source code?

@technoob - how did you go implement moving your images to s3? is this the only folder that would need to be separated from the source code?

Just create a new file adapter and then recursively move all files using the functions you created for it.

Ok, thanks...

Any chance you can share your file adapter?

I found this one in the source, but it doesn't look like it is used anywhere.

app/Tygh/Backend/Storage/Amazon.php

Ok, thanks...

Any chance you can share your file adapter?

I found this one in the source, but it doesn't look like it is used anywhere.

app/Tygh/Backend/Storage/Amazon.php

We have done a lot of research into Amazon as we also have an extensive amount of degrees such as Advanced Architechting and Cloud Engineering. We therefore feel that we should not share such things on the fora as we have invested into such technologies in the first place.

Before 4.10 this wasn't even possible with the standard CS-Cart because of there outdated version of the AWS API. I have requested them on multiple occasions to update this but they failed to comply. What I found remarkable though was that as soon as Simtech required it for their new 'Amazon Pay' addon, it was updated... Please just prioritize other developers as well CS-Cart, this is getting out of hand. Its simply filthy.

Anyhow, this meant that we had to use a customized version of CS-Cart for a long period of time, hence a lot of investment.