Add-Ons By Simtech Development: Messenger

Dear Friends,

We have developed the Messenger add-on that provides easy communication between customers and vendors via text messages.

If customers have questions about products, they can immediately address them directly to the vendor without having to use any other device or software. This helps your customers make their purchase decisions faster.

To start a conversation a customer needs to click the Contact vendor link on one of the following pages:

- on the product details page;

- on the order details page;

- on the vendor’s products list.

The vendor can also initiate a conversation with a customer on the order details page.

The communication history is kept in the store. If customers contact the vendor again, they are referred to the previous conversation.

Сommunication with your customers is a great way of providing customer service. You show your care for them and get their loyalty in return.

Key features

- Fast and easy messaging for customers and vendors;

- Communication history;

- E-mail notifications about new messages;

- The Contact vendor link on the product details page, order details page and vendor’s products list;

- The Contact customer link on the order details page.

What your customers will see

Product details page

The vendor details page

Communication history

What you will see in the admin panel

List of communications between customers and vendors

Communication history

User Guide

Learn more about the add-on in the User Guide.

Compatibility

The add-on is compatible with Multi-Vendor 4.3.1 and above. Need compatibility with another CS-Cart version? Contact us.

Buy the Add-on

I will be glad to answer all your questions about the add-on.

P.S. Do not forget to join us on Facebook to be the first to know about great solutions for your store!

Another wonderful addon. congratulations.

Another wonderful addon. congratulations.

Thank you so much.

Hello!

We have prepared a video for you that shows how the Messenger add-on looks like using 3 custom themes: Vivashop, Energot by EnergoThemes and new Baby Toys Theme by Simtech Development.

Hey there,

Beautiful job guys! Nice to see our themes compatible with another excellent add-on from Simtech Development :)

Kind regards,
EnergoThemes
www.energothemes.com

Hey there,

Beautiful job guys! Nice to see our themes compatible with another excellent add-on from Simtech Development :)

Kind regards,
EnergoThemes

Thank you for the top quality themes that allow easy integration of third party add-ons :)

I would like to inform you that our Messenger add-on works great with User Profile Page add-on. It allows your customers to upload their photo that will be used in messenger.

Nice add-on!

Tip: you should look into integrating with whatsapp. In some countries like the Netherlands, Brazil and many others, support using whatsapp is exploding!

Nice add-on!

Tip: you should look into integrating with whatsapp. In some countries like the Netherlands, Brazil and many others, support using whatsapp is exploding!

Hello!

Thank you. We will think about it.

Hello Oleg,

When searching for a CS Cart messenger to integrate in our shop I found your addon. Could you clarify the following questions:

- Is it possible to add a block which only contains a contact vendor button to different pages of the shop? We'd like to integrate such a button in the vendor store at a specific location.

- Is it possible to move the messages menu item from the website to the vendors tab?

Thanks!

Hello Oleg,

When searching for a CS Cart messenger to integrate in our shop I found your addon. Could you clarify the following questions:

- Is it possible to add a block which only contains a contact vendor button to different pages of the shop? We'd like to integrate such a button in the vendor store at a specific location.

- Is it possible to move the messages menu item from the website to the vendors tab?

Thanks!

Hello!

I am glad to know that you are interested in our add-on.

1. Do you want to place the button in the another location? Please look at how it is displayed now.

2. Yes, we can. Please contact us at sales@simtechdev.com

Hello!

Now you can select the button type that will be displayed on the product details page.

1. Icon and texticon_text.png

2. Text text.png

3. Icon icon.png

Was trying to send you PM but your mailbox if full.

Hello Oleg,

I would be one of your first clients if you ever decide to create addon that would copy functionality from ebay best offer / make offer feature.

Some basic realization is here
http://marketplace.cs-cart.com/add-ons/marketing/make-an-offer.html
but functionality is very limited...

Was trying to send you PM but your mailbox if full.

Hello Oleg,

I would be one of your first clients if you ever decide to create addon that would copy functionality from ebay best offer / make offer feature.

Some basic realization is here
http://marketplace.cs-cart.com/add-ons/marketing/make-an-offer.html
but functionality is very limited...

Hello Darius,

I have sent you PM. Let's discuss the add-on there.

Thanks for your answer! I contacted your support via the email address you mentioned.

Hello!

I am glad to know that you are interested in our add-on. [...]

Thanks for your answer! I contacted your support via the email address you mentioned.

Hello!

Thank you. Our manager will contact you shortly.

Hello!

Good news! Now the administrator can specify forbidden words that will be replaced with "***" on the storefront and in the admin panel. You can hide the part of the e-mail, for example, "@gmail".

For example, "email" is replaced with "***":

In the admin panel messages with forbidden words will be highlighted:

Moreover, in the list of messages, the exclamation mark icon will appear next to the message if it contains any of the forbidden words.

добрый день! данный модуль можно подключить для обычной русской версии cs-cart?

добрый день! данный модуль можно подключить для обычной русской версии cs-cart?

Здравствуйте!

Нет, модуль предназначен для общения пользователя с вендором, поэтому работает только на версии Multi-Vendor.

can't delete my post. wrong question for wrong product. sorry