Feed For Google Dynamic Remarketing

hi i want to setup adwords dynamic remarketing

how can i create a feed with the products??

hi i want to setup adwords dynamic remarketing

how can i create a feed with the products??

Hello!

Go to Add-ons/Data feed and download the csv file with the products.

Please find more details here:

http://docs.cs-cart.com/4.5.x/user_guide/addons/data_feeds/index.html

ok found it

another issue

wich fields mapping should i enable to make it work?

thank you for your help so far!

Please take a look

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6053288?hl=en

Hello,

I have created the appropriate csv for Google Adwords (custom data feed) and when i am uploading it on Google Adwords, i receive the following error message:

Invalid 'Price': The price should include a currency code and numerical value. Here are examples of valid price formats: 3.99 USD, 10 GBP.

The prices at the eshop are on euros, so on the csv the prices have to be on the following format 3.99 EUR.

How can i change the format of the price field on the csv?

Any solutions?

Hello,

I have created the appropriate csv for Google Adwords (custom data feed) and when i am uploading it on Google Adwords, i receive the following error message:

Invalid 'Price': The price should include a currency code and numerical value. Here are examples of valid price formats: 3.99 USD, 10 GBP.

The prices at the eshop are on euros, so on the csv the prices have to be on the following format 3.99 EUR.

Hello,

Additional code modifications are required to do it. But try to place this issue to the bug tracker. Possibly CS-Cart team will add this feature free of charge

Hello,

For now, you could fix this quicky in Excel or another spreadsheet program I guess.

For now, you could fix this quicky in Excel or another spreadsheet program I guess.

This would be a solution but i do not want to upload the feed manually each time.

I want to configure it for automatic updates etc

I do not use it but I am pretty sure the Google export addon adds the currency code.

No it does not.

No it does not.

I must be seeing/imagining things again then.?

google_base.csv

I must be seeing/imagining things again then.?

I will recheck our installations and i will export some csv files again, we do not use USD but EUR.

I exported several csv files from our clients' eshops but unfortunately it seems that there is a problem with the currency code of euros.

The prices do not have EUR.

Make sure that EUR is the primary currency. Administration->Currencies->Euro

These files are being generated via the demo site.

google_base_eur.csv

Yeap it it's the primary currency.

Yes, it was already the primary currency and it still doesn't display or yes, the primary currency was the issue?

What version do you use? Possibly this feature was added recently

What version do you use? Possibly this feature was added recently

CS-Cart 4.2.4 dd3bdcca184e3f39855a0b1d2013fb25dd6dd2c8

Yes, it was already the primary currency and it still doesn't display or yes, the primary currency was the issue?

It is the primary cyrrency and it still doesn't display