• You cannot reply to this topic

Add-Ons By Simtech Development: Push Notifications Rate Topic   - - - - -

• oleg.gorshkov
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 2814 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 01:53 PM #1

Dear Friends,

We have developed the Push Notifications add-on that notifies administrators about a new review or order placement in real time. A push notification is a pop-up message in the top right corner of the admin panel.

The add-on is integrated with the Pusher service provider. Their free plan includes 100 max connections and 200k messages/day.

Also, the add-on provides an admin indicator on the following pages:

- Product details page;

- Order details page;

- User editing page;

- Category editing page.

You see the administrators who are viewing the page at the moment. Clicking on the administrator will open its detailed page.

Key features

- Pop-up notifications about new orders and reviews;

- Admin indicator on product details page, order details page, user editing page, category editing page.

What you will see in the admin panel

Pop-up message

popup.png

Admin indicator

admin_indicator.png

User Guide

Learn more about the add-on in the User Guide.

Compatibility

The add-on is compatible with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor 4.3.1 and above. Need compatibility with another CS-Cart version? Contact us.

Buy the Add-on

I will be glad to answer all your questions about the add-on.

P.S. Do not forget to join us on Facebook to be the first to know about great solutions for your store!

Simtech Development | sales@simtechdev.com | www.simtechdev.com
CERTIFIED CS-CART PARTNER | LICENSES | DEVELOPMENT | ADD-ONS | DESIGN | UPGRADE

Mega SEO Package - All you need for your SEO

• oleg.gorshkov
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 2814 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 08:42 AM #2

Hello!

I would like to inform you that our Push Notifications and Messenger add-ons can work together. You will get the push notification if there is a new message.

• P-Pharma
  • Members
  • 1119 posts

Posted 29 June 2018 - 04:04 PM #3

Does this work for 4.2.4?

Will this send a mobile PUSH notification to the users phone? I want to alert my staff of new orders when they are not behind the computer.

• oleg.gorshkov
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 2814 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 11:34 AM #4

Does this work for 4.2.4?

The add-on is compatible with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor 4.3.1 and above.

Will this send a mobile PUSH notification to the users phone? I want to alert my staff of new orders when they are not behind the computer.

The add-on works correctly on the mobile devices, but please note that a push notification pop up only in the admin panel.

• P-Pharma
  • Members
  • 1119 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 02:02 PM #5

The add-on works correctly on the mobile devices, but please note that a push notification pop up only in the admin panel.

I do not see the point of that function for my company. Please consider to add support for PUSH notifications to mobile devices. Either to the built in PUSH handler for Android or IOS or for PUSHBULLET App:

https://www.pushbullet.com/

For us its important that staff gets alerted immediately about new orders, if they are not in the admin panel. For example staff who are packing orders need to be made aware of additional orders. This will allow for quicker fullfillment and better customer satisfaction.

• oleg.gorshkov
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 2814 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 06:22 AM #6

I do not see the point of that function for my company. Please consider to add support for PUSH notifications to mobile devices. Either to the built in PUSH handler for Android or IOS or for PUSHBULLET App:

https://www.pushbullet.com/

For us its important that staff gets alerted immediately about new orders, if they are not in the admin panel. For example staff who are packing orders need to be made aware of additional orders. This will allow for quicker fullfillment and better customer satisfaction.

Hello!

Thank you for explanation. I agree with you that it is important to get notifications not just in admin panel.

I created feature request to our add-on development department. Probably they will add this feature in new versions.