• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Zippay - Australian Cs Cart Rate Topic   - - - - -

• Beads
  • Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 12:08 AM #1

Hello

just wondering if anyone has implemented  zippay in their cscart  - very popular in Australia

if so can someone point me to the addon

thanking you in advance

• galtinbaeva
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 3365 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 05:35 AM #2

Hello

just wondering if anyone has implemented  zippay in their cscart  - very popular in Australia

thanking you in advance

Unfortunately, I can not find such add-on on marketplace. We will be glad to integrate Zippay for you. Please contact us at sales@simtechdev.com

Simtech Development | sales@simtechdev.com | www.simtechdev.com
CERTIFIED CS-CART PARTNER | LICENSES | DEVELOPMENT | ADD-ONS | DESIGN | UPGRADE

Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce - get advanced ecommerce analytics

• webkul
  • Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 06:14 AM #3

Hello

thanking you in advance

We are also available at your service. Please feel free to contact us at support@webkul.com

Webkul Software Pvt. Ltd | support@webkul.com | Offers you :

CS-Cart Addons | Mobikul Mobile App Builder for CS-Cart | AWS Hosting and Speed Optimization Services

Get A Free Quote 

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19698 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 06:58 AM #4

Hello

thanking you in advance

Our team is ready to help you with this integration. Please contact us to get a free quote

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• law777
  • Trial users
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 01:02 AM #5

I would love to see an Addon for either AfterPay or Zippay, is this in the works at all?

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19698 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 07:20 AM #6

I would love to see an Addon for either AfterPay or Zippay, is this in the works at all?

Looks like nobody integrated these gateways yet. Our team is at your service!

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• Luthien
  • Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 04:21 AM #7

We use eWay and they have announced recently:

"eWAY has now partnered with zipPay to give your customers the added opportunity to buy now and pay for their purchases over time – always interest free."

- Source

I prefer this method of integrating zippay as it does not overload our cscart with more add-ons.

• Beads
  • Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 01:09 AM #8

We use eWay and they have announced recently:

"eWAY has now partnered with zipPay to give your customers the added opportunity to buy now and pay for their purchases over time – always interest free."

- Source

I prefer this method of integrating zippay as it does not overload our cscart with more add-ons.

hello

have you implemented  zippay with eway yet 

regards

• Beads
  • Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 10:20 PM #9

Hello has anyone implemented zippay with eway

• termalert
  • Members
  • 962 posts

Posted 03 August 2019 - 04:12 AM #10

The current situation for Australian CS-Cart users is that there is no buy now pay later

that integrates with CS-cart. Unfortunately this means that there is greater pressure

for Australian CS-Cart users to abandon CS-Cart in favour of alternatives like Shopify or

Bigcommerce.

I know that bundled add ons that come free with CS-Cart are paid extras with eCommerce

alternatives but the pressure is still there.

Is there any way that Simtech can approach all Australian CS-Cart users and pass the hat around

with a view to making an add on for say AfterPay or Zippay ??

This might involve all users upgrading to the latest CS-Cart but there must be a way.

Having a custom add on is quite simply beyond the means of most CS-Carts users.

• termalert
  • Members
  • 962 posts

Posted 03 August 2019 - 04:20 AM #11

Is this one for real ??

https://marketplace....or-cs-cart.html

Most likely for real but Afterpay have indicated that 3rd party add ons will be knocked back :(

• foxandlee
  • Trial users
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 11:47 PM #12

If you are looking for a ZipPay integration we have one ready to go - https://foxandlee.co...y-and-zipmoney/

We don't sell it as a plugin/add-on but it is an add-on that we can install on your site providing you have version 4 and above.

Get into contact with us and we can help get ZipPay or ZipMoney on your site.