• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Error Adding Products Manually Rate Topic   - - - - -

• jeta
  • Trial users
  • 153 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 09:31 AM #1

Hello!

I am trying to import some products from an external database to cs-cart website database and some errors are occuring, i made a test with some products and the importation went well but now somehow it's not working, i can see the products that i import in cs_cart_products table but they are not showing in web, i have only made a change in products_id to create the connection with the external database products table, another problem is that now if a try to add a products manually its shows me an error: Sorry, service is temporarily unavailable.

Anyone has a idea about this problem??

Thanks in advance

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19847 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 01:23 PM #2

In the config.local.php replace

ini_set('display_errors', 0);

with

ini_set('display_errors', 1);
define('DEVELOPMENT', true);

Error message should be displayed in this case

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• jeta
  • Trial users
  • 153 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 02:29 PM #3

In the config.local.php replace

ini_set('display_errors', 0);

with

ini_set('display_errors', 1);
define('DEVELOPMENT', true);

Error message should be displayed in this case

[21-Feb-2017 07:16:56 America/Denver] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/: cannot read file data: Is a directory in Unknown on line 0

Only this error is shown, i can se my products in database but they are not showing in web or in the administration panel.

I don't understand what is causing this :(

• The Tool
  • Been Here Way Too Long Member
  • Members
  • 3848 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 07:39 PM #4

PHP cannot find the files for some reason but I don't think this is your issue.?  There is an extension in your php.ini file that is being called but it's either not installed or the files are not there/have incorrect permission.

On the "Sorry, service is temporarily unavailable" page, right click to view the page source and see what error is reported in the bottom of the page.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19847 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 05:21 AM #5

Make sure that you added data to the following tables

- cscart_products

- cscart_product_descriptions

- cscart_ult_product_descriptions (not for Multi-Vendor)

- cscart_ult_product_prices (not for Multi-Vendor)

- cscart_product_prices

- cscart_products_categories

Also make sure that the company_id company in the cscart_products table has correct value

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• jeta
  • Trial users
  • 153 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 09:04 AM #6

Make sure that you added data to the following tables

- cscart_products

- cscart_product_descriptions

- cscart_ult_product_descriptions (not for Multi-Vendor)

- cscart_product_prices

- cscart_products_categories

Also make sure that the company_id company in the cscart_products table has correct value

- cscart_ult_product_descriptions   i have this table empty , this might be the problem? what values does really stores this table, as I saw product_id and product (description)??

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19847 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 01:26 PM #7

- cscart_ult_product_descriptions   i have this table empty , this might be the problem? what values does really stores this table, as I saw product_id and product (description)??

Try to copy values from the cscart_ult_product_descriptions table, but do not forget to specify correct company_id

• jeta
  • Trial users
  • 153 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 03:17 PM #8

Try to copy values from the cscart_ult_product_descriptions table, but do not forget to specify correct company_id

Now i can create a new product from admin panel and it shows in store but still the products i have imported from the external database are not showing, when i try to fill the cscart_ult_product_descriptions table it generates me another product_id automatically starting from id 1 and so on and i think this table is not connecting to others, might this be the problem??

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19847 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 07:00 AM #9

Now i can create a new product from admin panel and it shows in store but still the products i have imported from the external database are not showing, when i try to fill the cscart_ult_product_descriptions table it generates me another product_id automatically starting from id 1 and so on and i think this table is not connecting to others, might this be the problem??

Hard to say without examination. Try to fill up the cscart_ult_product_prices table also.