Add-Ons By Simtech Development: Enhanced Social Login

Dear Friends,

We have developed the Enhanced Social Login add-on that simplifies user log-in incredibly. It reduces the login time and increases customers’ satisfaction.

The add-on offers your customers social network login options such as Facebook, Google, and Twitter.

If customers enter the store using the Facebook account for the first time, they get registered. The Facebook and the store accounts are linked. The e-mail, password, name and surname of the Facebook account are copied to the store account for fast authorization in the future.

Key features

- Users can log in/register with their existing social network accounts.

- The add-on can be installed/uninstalled without affecting other features.

- The default sign-in form is still available.

- Catchy social buttons in the pop-up window.

- Social buttons at checkout.

Dependencies

The Enhanced social login add-on works only with the default Social login add-on enabled and the corresponding social providers set up.

What your customers will see in the storefront

Social buttons

Social buttons at checkout

User Guide

Learn more about the add-on in the User Guide.

Compatibility

The add-on is compatible with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor 4.3.1 and above. Need compatibility with another CS-Cart version? Contact us.

Buy the Add-on

I will be glad to answer all your questions about the add-on.

P.S. Do not forget to join us on Facebook to be the first to know about great solutions for your store!

The Enhanced social login add-on works only with the default Social login add-on enabled and the corresponding social providers set up.

does this mean Janrain ?

does this mean Janrain ?

The default Janrain and Social login add-ons are incompatible. Our add-on works with Social login add-on.

"We have developed the Enhanced Social Login add-on that simplifies user log-in incredibly"

I think description is misleading. Standard Social Login from default cs-cart package does exactly same, your addon just tweaks look and feel a bit..

My customers are aged in between 25 to 40 years old, however ~70%+ prefer to login using email. Your addon makes default email login hardly seen, not sure if this addon benefits sales or oposit..

"We have developed the Enhanced Social Login add-on that simplifies user log-in incredibly"

I think description is misleading. Standard Social Login from default cs-cart package does exactly same, your addon just tweaks look and feel a bit..

My customers are aged in between 25 to 40 years old, however ~70%+ prefer to login using email. Your addon makes default email login hardly seen, not sure if this addon benefits sales or oposit..

Hello, Darius!

This is the purpose of the add-on - to make social login buttons more visible. The customer can log-in easily without password.

Yea but I think option to sign in with email should stand out more, like in imdb.com website

https://www.imdb.com/registration/signin

Hello, Darius!

This is the purpose of the add-on - to make social login buttons more visible. The customer can log-in easily without password.

Yea but I think option to sign in with email should stand out more, like in imdb.com website

https://www.imdb.com/registration/signin

But then this option will be lost among the social buttons. I think it should be placed separately, but agree with you, it can be more remarkable.

Agreed, I didnt even realise this, the email should be a button similar, a lot of customers will miss and walk away

Agreed, I didnt even realise this, the email should be a button similar, a lot of customers will miss and walk away

We will add the setting which gives a choice to make the "Login with e-mail" to be a link or a button.

Please have a look at how Vivashop is doing this. This is how it should be: http://prnt.sc/eftukw

1. My account dropdown with social buttons and sign in / register option

2. If one clicks on "Sign in", he is proposed to sign in with email, then enhanced social buttons

The only thing they should have done better is the Registry page which should have included enhanced social buttons as well.

Let me know when this is done and I'll definitvely buy this addon :)

Thanks

Please have a look at how Vivashop is doing this. This is how it should be: http://prnt.sc/eftukw

1. My account dropdown with social buttons and sign in / register option

2. If one clicks on "Sign in", he is proposed to sign in with email, then enhanced social buttons

The only thing they should have done better is the Registry page which should have included enhanced social buttons as well.

Let me know when this is done and I'll definitvely buy this addon :)

Thanks

We will add more variants to customize the Sign-in pop-up. Thank you.

Good news! We have made the Enhanced social login add-on more customizable. Here is the new setting:

Above the social login block

Below the social login block

Separate button

button.png

Available by link

link.png

Great news, this is looking really good ! thanks guys !

Great news, this is looking really good ! thanks guys !

Thank you for your kind words.

I wish this addon would remove default checkout step 1. instead it would be a popup..

Nice addon, congratulations.

I wish this addon would remove default checkout step 1. instead it would be a popup..

Please, check your PM.

Nice addon, congratulations.

Thank you so much!

Hello!

We have prepared the overview of the Enhanced Social Login add-on.

Hello!

We have added Yahoo to the list of available social networks.