How To Add Some, Product Features In Product Grid

So, I added new block to my homepage, that is product grid and shows products, that were just added to website. (New products basically). And I thought, that It would be good idea, to put some important features like, CPU, RAM, etc., just between product name, and price and Quick View button.

I found template, which seems to create this grid, but I am unsure, how to add product features to the grid.
Idea is, I take features from single product view page.

File that I edit: \responsive\templates\blocks\list_templates\grid_list.tpl

Is there some kind of tutorial on how to do it?

Thanks!

So, I added new block to my homepage, that is product grid and shows products, that were just added to website. (New products basically). And I thought, that It would be good idea, to put some important features like, CPU, RAM, etc., just between product name, and price and Quick View button.

I found template, which seems to create this grid, but I am unsure, how to add product features to the grid.
Idea is, I take features from single product view page.

File that I edit: \responsive\templates\blocks\list_templates\grid_list.tpl

Is there some kind of tutorial on how to do it?

Thanks!

Hello. I think this documentation article can help. It may not answer all the questions, but it should help with the basics. Also, before making any modifications to CS-Cart files, please read our suggestions for developers.

Product features are not retrieved from database on the product listing page. I am afraid, it is required not only to make template changes.