Exporting Specific Mailing List

Must be missing a trick here - how do I simply export a mailing list?

There's 50,000+ subs in the list so can't select a range.

Actually, even when I try to select and export a range - I don't seem to have the option to.

i go to Export > Subscribers > Select > Select Range (for this example just the first 10) > Click the Gear icon but there is no 'Export Selected' only 'Delete Selected'. [url=https://postimg.org/image/j5x98pwir/][/url]

Is it just because its the end of the week I'm being a bit stOOpid - or is something missing from here?

I am afraid, it is not possible. You can only export all subscribers, open file in excel, sort them by mailing list and delete subscribers from necessary lists

Ahh ok that is a good tip!

Also if you know the name or id of the newsletter campaign, you can just create the query in phpMyAdmin to extract the subscribers to that newsletter in phpMyAdmin and export the query results to a CSV. Just save the query in a .sql file and you can re-run it whenever you want.

Ahh ok that is a good tip!

You are welcome!

Also if you know the name or id of the newsletter campaign, you can just create the query in phpMyAdmin to extract the subscribers to that newsletter in phpMyAdmin and export the query results to a CSV. Just save the query in a .sql file and you can re-run it whenever you want.

If I knew the name of the campaign - what would be the query that I would run? thanks

I am afraid, it is not possible. You can only export all subscribers, open file in excel, sort them by mailing list and delete subscribers from necessary lists

Export crashes about 125,436 (about half way) every time...

Take a look at Email manager add-on, you can select the period and many others.

Take a look at Email manager add-on, you can select the period and many others.

Can I export individual mailing lists?

Export crashes about 125,436 (about half way) every time...

Looks like timeout issue.

again....