• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Angular Js With Cs-Cart Rate Topic   - - - - -

Posted 07 February 2017 - 05:52 AM #1

Hello,

Any body have any idea related to using Angular Js with cs-cart?

Can i use it with cs-cart themes.? Will it compatible with default cs-cart Js libraries  or will create some conflicts?

Please help!!

Thanks 

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11398 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 08:34 PM #2

What aspects of Angular are you wanting to use?  Html-5 does much of what Angular did prior to that.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

Posted 09 February 2017 - 05:25 AM #3

What aspects of Angular are you wanting to use?  Html-5 does much of what Angular did prior to that.

Hello,

I want to use it for theme customisation. For example  i am using responsive theme and i want to customise it according to my requirements with Angular Js. 

Thanks 

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11398 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 10:06 PM #4

Can only suggest you try it out.  Note that cs-cart uses their own 'micro classes' which is how some of Angular does its thing.

I would look for collisions in the name space for things like variables and function names.  Maybe cs-cart could chime in on this type of question.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

Posted 10 February 2017 - 06:31 AM #5

Can only suggest you try it out.  Note that cs-cart uses their own 'micro classes' which is how some of Angular does its thing.

I would look for collisions in the name space for things like variables and function names.  Maybe cs-cart could chime in on this type of question.

Thanks