• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Multiple Contact Emails For Vendors Rate Topic   - - - - -

Posted 03 February 2017 - 03:56 PM #1

Hi, I've just been asked by one of my vendors if there's a way that they can have multiple emails in their vendor account to be notified upon a shopper buying one of their products.  Right now, they've had to set up their account with the email they use for Paypal (since we do all of our payments via Paypal automatically).  Is there any way that they can add a second email that would be the primary contact email for them, but have it save the Paypal associated email?

• The Tool
  • Been Here Way Too Long Member
  • Members
  • 3665 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 05:46 PM #2

I don't use vendors but you should be able to enter multiple emails in the notification email setting.

i.e. someone@somewhere.com; vendor@somewhere.com; etc...

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 10910 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 08:59 PM #3

Yes, any RFC compliant email address for an address field should be okay.  Including something like "Frank Tank <frank@example.com>"

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 18174 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 05:30 AM #4

Yes, you can specify several e-mails comma or semicolon separated

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.