• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Error With Cs-Cart After Full Cpanel Restore *** Please Help *** Rate Topic   - - - - -

Posted 24 January 2017 - 03:26 PM #1

I just logged in to my cs-cart admin portal and noticed that when in the Products Layout i can't go to next page or click on the page numbers to view more products. It gives me this error when i try to go to the next page of all the products i have setup.

ErrorOops, something went wrong (Internal Server Error). Please try again.

I contacted SiteGround for help and this is what they stated:

"Paul,

I have been working on your case almost two hours, but could not fix the problem. During the investigation I applied several different solutions mentioned at the official forum, but to no avail. This is just an example :

http://forum.cs-cart...ease-try-again/

I verified PHP functionality, permissions, ownership, possible caching options, but to no avail. The error that says ErrorOops, something went wrong (Internal Server Error). Please try again. 

I am not familiar with the code and its functionality, I prefer not to modify it as this may cause unpredictable results. My personal suggestion is to contact cs-cart support team and ask for assistance. They are familiar with their code and I am sure they will be able to help fix this code issue. 

Best Regards,
Leonid G.
Technical Support Supervisor"\

I even noticed that the website > optimize images > Image List Add-on stopped working after the transfer, i can't seem to search for feature_variant type as it keeps going blank. 

Please let me know why i can't access my products after i have transferred the CPanel.

Thanks.

• The Tool
  • Been Here Way Too Long Member
  • Members
  • 3978 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 04:38 PM #2

The first and easiest thing I would try is clearing cache by deleting files in /var/cache/

Posted 24 January 2017 - 06:13 PM #3

I tried that but still not working.

• The Tool
  • Been Here Way Too Long Member
  • Members
  • 3978 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 10:14 PM #4

You need to check error logs then.  Most likely it's a database issue.

• galtinbaeva
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 3627 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 06:16 AM #5

I tried that but still not working.

Check the error in browser inspector (F12->console). Or share us the error logs.

Simtech Development | sales@simtechdev.com | www.simtechdev.com
CERTIFIED CS-CART PARTNER | LICENSES | DEVELOPMENT | ADD-ONS | DESIGN | UPGRADE

Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce - get advanced ecommerce analytics

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 22015 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 07:22 AM #6

Ask Leonid to provide you with the server error logs.

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)