Problem With Bots

I got product inquiry / ask question feature from product page since last week started to get spam, bot bypasses image verification, later reCAPTCHA, even reCAPTCHA 2 from simtechdev..

Bot is

http://botscout.com/ipcheck.htm?ip=46.161.9.24&page=564

that originates from Russia.

As soon as I allow support in via ftp strange things start to happen? Or am I paranoid?

I guess many of us are facing the same BOT issues. For me it started after upgrading to version 4.4.1.

Re-Captcha 2 from Simtech has been installed on my site and so far so good. Will check and get back in a few days.

I don't think it has anything to do support, but then again. You are dealing with Russians )))

Many Cs-Cart users faced BOT problems in the beginning of 2017.

It is not a surprising fact that your bot has Russian IP. See the 10 worst spam countries.

I guess many of us are facing the same BOT issues. For me it started after upgrading to version 4.4.1.

Re-Captcha 2 from Simtech has been installed on my site and so far so good. Will check and get back in a few days.

I don't think it has anything to do support, but then again. You are dealing with Russians )))

Same here, product reviews and the were bypassing my captcha, I increased the shadow and it stopped

Same problem on all cs-cart sites here. So you're being paranoid. It's just a coincidence.

As soon as I allow support in via ftp strange things start to happen? Or am I paranoid?

Ahh, maybe it was the way you tied your shoe laces that same morning, or what you had for breakfast,,,,,watch our Darius, were all comin for ya :mrgreen:

One time support left 3rd party apps db editor like phpmyadmin, found it days or weeks later job was reported as completeā€¦ last time i was dealing with very inexperienced support member who later was remplaced with excuse so my worries are not over nothingā€¦

Same problem here. But what is the solution to reduce (eliminate) this onslaught?

We are already using Captcha.

Tx in advance

Olof