Page Description Box Deleting Html Code? (Mve 4.4.2)

Hello everybody,

I am trying to add HTML code(the Aftership track button) to a page's description, but for some reason after saving, the html code is being deleted.

The code i'm entering to description:

(function(e,t,n){var r,i=e.getElementsByTagName(t)[0];if(e.getElementById(n))return;r=e.createElement(t);r.id=n;r.src="//button.aftership.com/all.js";i.parentNode.insertBefore(r,i)})(document,"script","aftership-jssdk")

After save it's reduced to this uselessness:

(function(e,t,n){var r,i=e.getElementsByTagName(t)[0];if(e.getElementById(n))return;r=e.createElement(t);r.id=n;r.src="//button.aftership.com/all.js";i.parentNode.insertBefore(r,i)})(document,"script","aftership-jssdk")

The HTML is being deleted in both HTML mode (<>) and regular text input.

Aftership support has looked into the issue, and also does not know why the HTML code is being deleted upon save.

Anyone know what the issue might be?

the code needs to go into a .tpl not the admin text editor in your CS Cart backend. Might be the reason?

As alternative solution, put this code to the HTML block with SMARTY support and enable block for the required page only

As alternative solution, put this code to the HTML block with SMARTY support and enable block for the required page only

That did the trick!

Thanks!! :grin:

the code needs to go into a .tpl not the admin text editor in your CS Cart backend. Might be the reason?

Ahh yes that would work also I imagine,

Thank you for your response.

That did the trick!

Thanks!! :grin:

We were glad to help you!