• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Cannot Save Changes To Products In Product List View Rate Topic   - - - - -

• buging
  • Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 12:48 PM #1

Hi,

I just noticed that any changes made to products, while in product list view, is not getting saved. I get a message that changes were saved...no error message at all. I also noticed that when I do a bulk edit and try to apply changes to all items selected...the changes don't get applied. I can still save changes if i edit the product in product detailed view. 

The only thing I can think of is that this started to happen after upgrading from 4.3.10 to 4.4.2. I also have an instance of our site in dev (on the same server) which is still in 4.3.10 and performing these steps work fine.

Any idea what is causing this? I already tried to disabling recently installed addons.

Thanks!

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19063 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 02:05 PM #2

Looks like your problem is related with the following one:

http://forum.cs-cart...e-does-not-work

Please contact Cs-Cart support team

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• abcd
  • Advanced Member
  • Trial users
  • 52 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 09:54 AM #3

disabling the following code in the file "app/addons/vendor_plans/func.php" on line 331 solved the issue for me.

else {
$can_update = false;
}

Hope it will help you too..

• buging
  • Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 01:23 PM #4

disabling the following code in the file "app/addons/vendor_plans/func.php" on line 331 solved the issue for me.

else {
$can_update = false;
}

Hope it will help you too..

Thank you! it works for me.

I also reported this is a bug since i was able to reproduce the issue using their personal demo.