Cloudfront Blocked Resources Google Bot

Hi all, has anyone else got a blocked resources message in their Webmaster Tools when using the Cloudfront CDN? I have googled and googled with no success.

These resources from this host are used by your site, but blocked to Googlebot. If Googlebot can't access important resources on your page, the page might be indexed incorrectly. Learn more.
Pages with blocked resources on this host
Could someone please give me a little direction as it also appears all the css and js is also blocked to Google Bot.
Kind regards

Hi all, has anyone else got a blocked resources message in their Webmaster Tools when using the Cloudfront CDN? I have googled and googled with no success.

These resources from this host are used by your site, but blocked to Googlebot. If Googlebot can't access important resources on your page, the page might be indexed incorrectly. Learn more.
Pages with blocked resources on this host
Could someone please give me a little direction as it also appears all the css and js is also blocked to Google Bot.
Kind regards

Google Bot doesn't need to worry about the CSS and JS typically, just the content. You would need to check with your CDN provider about access control rules to allow Google Bot to index those resources (if applicable) but if its CSS and JS i dont think you should worry if the indexing is unaffected for the content.

If its outright preventing page indexing you need to speak to cloudfront.