Moving To Ultimate

Ok, so I'm making the leap from separate cs-cart stores to one ultimate multi-store install.

But, I'm having a hard time finding directions on how to move my existing stores over to the single install and keep their old orders, products, images, customers, etc. separate from each other.

Any help finding a good tutorial or instructions would be most appreciated!

Just contact cs-cart helpdesk and they will help to upgrade your license to Ultimate without losing any data.

Thanks. But I was wondering more about bringing additional stores into the new ultimate site. Perhaps working with the help desk is the best way to go.

Thanks. But I was wondering more about bringing additional stores into the new ultimate site. Perhaps working with the help desk is the best way to go.

Yes, they will do that for you too.

As i already have the standard licence ($345), if i upgrade to the Ultimate version ($895), will I still have to pay the full price or can I get it at a upgrade price?

Multistore is easy and yes, better to use the official support method for that specific help I think marglar.

Good luck with your migration :)