Add-Ons By Simtech Development: Shipment Export

Dear Friends,

We have developed the Shipment Export add-on that allows you to select orders and export them in the CSV format.

Shipment addresses may differ for the products within the same order. Sometimes it results in an incorrect shipment. To reduce the risk to zero, you can export all the shipments to a CSV file and look through the addresses. You can also print out the shipments for the warehouse staff or the courier service.

The following fields are available for the CSV export: item ID, shipment number, shipping method, tracking number, carrier, date, comments, status, order number, product, amount, client’s first and last name, billing and shipment details columns.

What you will see

The CSV file

The shipment export page

Try Live Demo

Compatibility

The add-on is compatible with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor 4.3.1 and above. Need compatibility with another CS-Cart version? Contact us.

Buy the add-on

I will be glad to answer all your questions about the add-on.

How to import shipments?

How to import shipments?

With this add-on you can just export shipments.

Thought this addon will help export stuff to import in updated store :) guess not..

Thought this addon will help export stuff to import in updated store :) guess not..

So where do you want to import it?

I am making upgrade now to my live site.

On /upgrade/ folder I have installed fresh 44x matching cs-cart version, restored imported restored database from live site. Made upgrade to latest 452 version.

Now during night I got new orders, they were processed and shipped. Since there is not store import or data actualization available, I have exported new users, orders, order items 44x to 452. But those processed shipped orders are missing shipments.

Appears there is not way to export import shipments.. Typing all by hand is not a solution for me..

Now I have downloaded db tables

cscart_shipments

cscart_shipment_items

and made manual adjusted format entries-fields according to 44x database..

I am making upgrade now to my live site.

On /upgrade/ folder I have installed fresh 44x matching cs-cart version, restored imported restored database from live site. Made upgrade to latest 452 version.

Now during night I got new orders, they were processed and shipped. Since there is not store import or data actualization available, I have exported new users, orders, order items 44x to 452. But those processed shipped orders are missing shipments.

Appears there is not way to export import shipments.. Typing all by hand is not a solution for me..

Now I have downloaded db tables

cscart_shipments

cscart_shipment_items

and made manual adjusted format entries-fields according to 44x database..

The purpose of the add-on is to make the list of shipments more convenient for the analysis. It is better to see all the information in one table. I will discuss the import function with our managers, but now it is only possible to export shipments.

I understand this however wondering how till this day nobody has missed this functionality... There is no other solution to actualize order data in between dev and live store different cscart versions.

The purpose of the add-on is to make the list of shipments more convenient for the analysis. It is better to see all the information in one table. I will discuss the import function with our managers, but now it is only possible to export shipments.

Hello!

I am glad to inform you that we have added the shipment import.