Add-Ons By Simtech Development: Product Lists Pop-Up

Dear Friends,

We are glad to inform you that we have developed the Product Lists Pop-up add-on that creates a pop-up with a wish list, comparison list and cart contents on all pages of your store. The customer can always see the number of the items in the lists and click the pop-up for more details.

By default, the pop-up is shown in the lower left corner of the page. You can easily customize it to match the unique design of your store. Margins and appearance of the pop-up can be changed in the add-on settings. Linear, tabs or accordion—choose the one that suits you best!

Key Features

- A pop-up with a wish list, comparison list and cart content on all pages of your site.

- Various appearance types: linear, tabs and accordion.

- An ability to expand/collapse the pop-up.

- Customizable margins.

What your customers will see

The Lists Pop-up

Variations of the Lists Pop-Up appearance

Accordion (expanded)

accordeon_ext.png

Linear (expanded)

Tabs (expanded)

tabs.png

User Guide

Learn more about the add-on in the User Guide.

Compatibility

The add-on is compatible with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor 4.3.1 and above. Need compatibility with another CS-Cart version? Contact us.

Buy the Add-on

I will be glad to answer all your questions about the add-on.

P.S. Do not forget to join us on Facebook to be the first to know about free solutions for your store!

Very interesting idea.

- as far as I understand this does not work on mobile?

- nice and convenient to view wishlist content, but it would be great if it were possible to move product from wishlist to cart

- regarding cart. I suppose this functionality may confuse customers as to how do I go to checkout wish all this stuff? There would be some checkout button maybe?

Very interesting idea.

- as far as I understand this does not work on mobile?

- nice and convenient to view wishlist content, but it would be great if it were possible to move product from wishlist to cart

- regarding cart. I suppose this functionality may confuse customers as to how do I go to checkout wish all this stuff? There would be some checkout button maybe?

Hello, Darius!

Thank you so much.

Now the add-on does not work on mobile.

I have added the ideas to our To do list.

100% agreed with Darius. I would purchase this addon in heart beat if you had 2 feature requests he recommended.

-Mobile compatible

-Link or Button to send the customer to Checkout

100% agreed with Darius. I would purchase this addon in heart beat if you had 2 feature requests he recommended.

-Mobile compatible

-Link or Button to send the customer to Checkout

Yes, I agree with you. These features are really useful.

Oleg, do you think you can add these into roadmap? If you do, I will purchase this add-on as it is right now and upgrade when you have the update.

Oleg, do you think you can add these into roadmap? If you do, I will purchase this add-on as it is right now and upgrade when you have the update.

Yes, of course, I have already created tasks for the developer.

Dear Friends,

We have 2 great news:

1. The add-on now is adapted for the mobile version.

2. Add to cart and Checkout buttons have been added.