• You cannot reply to this topic

Newsletter - From: Default_Company_Name Rate Topic   - - - - -

• martfox
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 570 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 09:16 AM #1

Another issue with newsletter. The received newsletter email shows in the From:

default_company_name [email@fromsender.xx]

If sent to a real customer/subscriber as well, not just as a test email in the newesletter.

1.jpg

How to fix this?

Buy CS-Cart License | CS-Cart Hosting
CS-Cart VPS SSD Cloud Hosting from $4,90/month *** Dedicated Servers *** CS-Cart Authorized Reseller and Web Hosting Provider

• deriktan
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 05:54 PM #2

Another issue with newsletter. The received newsletter email shows in the From:

default_company_name [email@fromsender.xx]

If sent to a real customer/subscriber as well, not just as a test email in the newesletter.

attachicon.gif1.jpg

How to fix this?

Im facing the same issue too, may i know how to solve it?

• martfox
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 570 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 07:17 PM #3

We will contact CS-Cart support. I think, general issues should be answered from CS-Cart team here on the forums rather than to open new support tickets in the Help Desk.

Buy CS-Cart License | CS-Cart Hosting
CS-Cart VPS SSD Cloud Hosting from $4,90/month *** Dedicated Servers *** CS-Cart Authorized Reseller and Web Hosting Provider

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11945 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 09:06 PM #4

But there's no revenue in that! :-)

Looks like a language variable that is not being expanded. In addition to multi-language, they use language variables for simple replacements in the template engine (equivalent support is NOT in the php function __().

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• CS-Cart team
  • CS-Cart support team
  • Moderators
  • 3812 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 07:26 AM #5

The issue is caused by a bug in CS-Cart. The fix is on the testing stage and will be included in the next release.

Sincerely yours, CS-Cart Support Team

User guide       |  Developer documentation  |  Core API documentation

• cakethings
  • Trial users
  • 29 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 02:25 PM #6

Is there a work around for now?

Posted 08 January 2017 - 08:11 PM #7

Facing the same bug to 4.4.2 Ultimate..

Is there any update of the issue? any specific date of the update that will fix that??

• tolis88gr
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 05:09 PM #8

Any solution yet?????

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 21386 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 06:57 AM #9

Any solution yet?????

Please contact support team and ask them to provide you with the fix

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

• tjordan
  • Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 04 April 2019 - 08:26 PM #10

I know this is way old but I just realized am seeing this same error with the newsletter From as Default_Company_Name.

I'm running 4.4.2. Has this been fixed or is there a change somewhere in scripts or db to fix this?

• cphara
  • Trial users
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 November 2020 - 12:37 PM #11

I am looking how to choose the right sender store name, email on my cs-cart ultimate, as it send emails only from first store name and email..

Posted 23 December 2020 - 04:22 AM #12

I am trying to do the same thing. I have 5 URLs that link to my cscart ultimate database. That was the purpose for Ultimate after all. However, no matter what the settings under email settings, or company email settings, will the newsletter send from the correct store. It only sends from the primary store, which I will call #1 url. This occurs even if the emails settings in the other stores, #2-5 are set to different users, emails and hosts. Did anyone figure out the answer to this?

Thank You 

Bunga Pads

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11945 posts

Posted 23 December 2020 - 09:52 PM #13

Suggest you contact cs-cart support since this could be a defect in the core product.   Or you can submit it to bugtracker and wait a few months for a response.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.