1.3.5SP1 Hosting Recommendations

I’m growing very frustrated with my current host and the problems I am having with 1.3.5sp1.

Can anyone recommend a good host for CS-Cart 1.3.5sp1?

Up to this point, SiteGround has been excellent, but I can not get them to lift a finger to help resolve the MySQL problems I am having on the new version.

They point the finger at CS-Cart. CS-Cart points it at SiteGround…

Whenever I try to send a newsletter, or generate a html catalog, I get a timeout errors.

I have a test server on my own connection that runs perfectly, but I’ve tried to get away from hosting myself. Looks like I might have to go back to it though if no-one else can handle it.

[quote name=‘salukicentral’]I’m growing very frustrated with my current host and the problems I am having with 1.3.5sp1.

Can anyone recommend a good host for CS-Cart 1.3.5sp1?

Up to this point, SiteGround has been excellent, but I can not get them to lift a finger to help resolve the MySQL problems I am having on the new version.

They point the finger at CS-Cart. CS-Cart points it at SiteGround…

Whenever I try to send a newsletter, or generate a html catalog, I get a timeout errors.

I have a test server on my own connection that runs perfectly, but I’ve tried to get away from hosting myself. Looks like I might have to go back to it though if no-one else can handle it.[/QUOTE]

One of the recent discussions has been here. Do a search in the forum and you will get your reply.

I’m looking for hosts that are working well with 1.3.5sp1. Referenced post doesn’t specifically talk about 1.3.5sp1.

SiteGround worked fabulously with 1.3.4, but has fallen short running 1.3.5. If I’m going to migrate to a different host, I want to be sure it is running 1.3.5 well.

I use CyberLNC for my hosting and they are great. I have both versions 1.3.4 and 1.3.5 sp1 running on the server and they both work excellent. S-Combs is who is in charge on CyberLNC and he is also on this forum. Scott really knows his stuff with hosting, security, and CS-Cart. I would recommend his hosting services to anyone needing a host.

You can check out the pricing and get set up at:

http://www.cyberlnc.com

Hope this helped.

Brandon

[quote name=‘brandonvd’]I use CyberLNC for my hosting and they are great. I have both versions 1.3.4 and 1.3.5 sp1 running on the server and they both work excellent. S-Combs is who is in charge on CyberLNC and he is also on this forum. Scott really knows his stuff with hosting, security, and CS-Cart. I would recommend his hosting services to anyone needing a host.

You can check out the pricing and get set up at:

http://www.cyberlnc.com

Hope this helped.

Brandon[/quote]

Running two installs of CS-Cart on CyberLNC.

I can’t recommend anyone else either :rolleyes:

Thank you Brandon and Jesse

salukicentral, please contact me with any specific questions you may have.

scott[at]cyberlnc.com or PM via this forum

Hello,

If you need a host to run cs-cart I provide hosting services visit us at [url]http://www.equistarr.com/internet/web_hosting.html[/url] and check out our pricing.

Thanks

Doug

[quote name=‘salukicentral’]I’m growing very frustrated with my current host and the problems I am having with 1.3.5sp1.

Can anyone recommend a good host for CS-Cart 1.3.5sp1?[/QUOTE]

I dare to express my oppinion that you should find good host with fast MYSQL server in general, this is humble opinion that CS-Cart needs something special, it loads database server but not as heavy as it may seem.

Together with CS-Cart I am using other cart - Shop-Script with other 2 sites but with the same host service. BOTH carts worked slow! Untill host provider after my demand removed me to other MySQL server. Before it I use Os-Commerce - the same, very slow work though database was quite small (about 50 tables and total size about 600 k)

Now both carts - CS-Cart and Shop-Script work similary fast though these are very different carts.

So search just good host provider although I do not know how to test work database servers

A friend and I opened up a web hosting and design service we charge very little, org. we had another company as well then ran into the same problems as you did, so we started our on. Let me know

[QUOTE] design service [/QUOTE] Will you mind posting your url?