• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Alexbranding - Premium Cs-Cart Template Unitheme Rate Topic   * * * * * 1 votes

• alssafeer
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 07:33 PM #81

Ok, no problem, we are ready to give license as a reward for user, who can give us full translate of content in demo of UniTheme and will help to get сorrect logic for all blocks.

Ok i'm Arabian user and i accept your offer how we can begin .

• alssafeer
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 05:52 AM #82

i need this services:

UniTheme license
SEO addons Package
SPEEDup Package
Logo adaptation
Color scheme creation
Installation services + SPEEDup Package

Kindly PM / Email me with details and price.
ahmed@electroon.com 

Regards,
Ahmed

• alexbranding
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1287 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 10:58 AM #83

i need this services:

UniTheme license
SEO addons Package
SPEEDup Package
Logo adaptation
Color scheme creation
Installation services + SPEEDup Package

Kindly PM / Email me with details and price.
ahmed@electroon.com 

Regards,
Ahmed

look you email, hi Ahmed, lets start

Alexbranding = best seo addons and themes for cs-cart

Posted 22 June 2017 - 01:19 AM #84

Hi,

I need the following services. I mailed at support email but didn't get a response.

UniTheme license (1 main live domain address + 6 more sub domains for development & testing)
SEO addons Package
SPEEDup Package
Color scheme creation
Installation services for all of above.

Concerns:
--------------
1. I have a heavily customized store. However core modification are not that much, but lot of third party and self-built addons are there. Will installation services will take care of this?
2. Will we get any further assistance in case of store version upgrade?
3. is the theme based on Bootstrap latest version

Kindly Email me with a package deal with details and price/discounts .
nikesh.goel@vanijyalinks.com

Regards,
Nikesh Goel

Regards,

Nikesh Goel

• alexbranding
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1287 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 09:44 AM #85

Hi,

I need the following services. I mailed at support email but didn't get a response.

UniTheme license (1 main live domain address + 6 more sub domains for development & testing)
SEO addons Package
SPEEDup Package
Color scheme creation
Installation services for all of above.

Concerns:
--------------
1. I have a heavily customized store. However core modification are not that much, but lot of third party and self-built addons are there. Will installation services will take care of this?
2. Will we get any further assistance in case of store version upgrade?
3. is the theme based on Bootstrap latest version

Kindly Email me with a package deal with details and price/discounts .
nikesh.goel@vanijyalinks.com

Regards,
Nikesh Goel

Answered by mail

Maybe another clients want to know answers:

1. We (as any another theme developer) can not garantee work of theme and addons on customized versions of CS-Cart (only installation can show if it can work or not)

2. We will update our theme and addons with CS-Cart updates, if you have non customized or customized in a right way installations we can help with any update (on a paid basis)

3. UniTheme is a daughter of Responsive native CS-Cart theme (it goes with CS-Cart dev paradigm at all)

• alexbranding
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1287 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 02:45 PM #86

Dear friends do you want fast CS-Cart store, working in green zone?
Yes it is real!

Look test example

Its category page, yes it is in green zone for Google speed test.

Want the same? Look CS-Cart hosting, that gives such results.

• bibicel
  • Trial users
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 05:46 PM #87

Hy guys,
I would like to ask if anyone has used the theme, and tried to set the products on the front page on two columns like in this link http://prntscr.com/fse0fb

I would like to install it and I do not know if I can modify it. Thank you very much!

Posted 13 August 2017 - 11:41 PM #88

Hi Guys,

I need a URL or way to raise a technical ticket on UniTheme and related plugins. Not getting an answer from info@alexbranding.com.

Please help.

Regards,

Nikesh Goel

Regards,

Nikesh Goel

Posted 13 August 2017 - 11:43 PM #89

I have some queries on the Unitheme and cs-cart in general

1. can we have entire blocks or grid in layout load in ajax or onscroll? 
2. How can we combine & minify the JS & cSS which are used by cs-cart and unitheme.
3. How to combine/cache external js/css? this is taking a lot of time to load and no-cache is on for most of them

Regards,

Nikesh Goel

• alexbranding
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1287 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 09:44 AM #90

Hi Guys,

I need a URL or way to raise a technical ticket on UniTheme and related plugins. Not getting an answer from info@alexbranding.com.

Please help.

Regards,

Nikesh Goel

Hi Nikesh, please write ticket id  :-)

• alexbranding
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1287 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 09:48 AM #91

I have some queries on the Unitheme and cs-cart in general

1. can we have entire blocks or grid in layout load in ajax or onscroll? 
2. How can we combine & minify the JS & cSS which are used by cs-cart and unitheme.
3. How to combine/cache external js/css? this is taking a lot of time to load and no-cache is on for most of them

all this questions is not for Theme, we can help you with UniTheme support. Just write ticket (i have sent you info how to write ticket in second time (please look old emails and new one). If you send emails on info, i can just speedup support questions.

Posted 14 August 2017 - 12:32 PM #92

Thanks Man. Posting ticket now.

Regards,

Nikesh Goel

• UK87
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 02:54 PM #93

+++++USERS WHO WANT TO BUY "Alexbranding UniTheme" PRODUCT SHOULD DEFINITELY READ IT+++++

First of all, I'd like to say hello to all the users here.

As you know, CS-Cart is really excellent and simple to use system. But some users want it to look different than their site. For this reason, some users are using additional theme packages that other companies have created. "Alexbranding" is one of these organizations. In general, "UniTheme" product from Alexbranding is highly acclaimed.

In fact, the liked of the product is not very important. The important thing is the technical support for the product.​ I can not say that Alexbranding is very sensitive in this matter.

If you want to buy a UnitTheme product, all your questions will be answered as quickly as possible. However, if you need technical assistance after completing the purchase of the product, you will have problems. For example; If you have a technical problem, you will not get a quick enough response. In general, you may encounter texts with automatic replies. Alexbranding will want require separate payment for each answer and answer time. Most importantly, there is no continuous technical support services. For example, you can not find a technical team that would interfere with a problem that occurred in your system at night.

When purchasing this theme product, you should first consider these factors!

Another thing that needs to be known is the updates to Alexbranding's theme package (UniTheme) and add-ons. There are a lot of deficiencies in the updates they make in the theme plugin packages. The most important of these is the help texts in the add-on packages. With in these texts there are some codes and explanations. These texts are necessary so that you can complete the installation of the plug-in you purchased. But when you need these help texts, you can not find the necessary codes. But you can have to pay a fee if you want help about this. 

It is insufficiently meaningful for them to want additional payment for the deficiency in an update they make on their own products. When purchasing this theme product, you should first consider these factors!

As a result, Alexbranding is a manufacturer with a sense of lack of technical support.​ You will be able to request technical support at any time. But the answers will not be as fast as they are. And you will also pay a very funny fee for it.

The places that are having the most problem.

* The "promotion-discount" plugin found in UniTheme works incorrectly. Because the codes in the help texts are not clear enough. There are shortcomings. These codes can not be found on the system.

There are some wrong steps in the site. It reaches the wrong page.

* Static locked place are available. It can not be changed. You should request technical support for this. You also have to pay a fee.

* The block part is not fully seated in the place.

I believe it would be commercially useful for the "Alexbranding" team to republish the necessary codes in a more straightforward way. They also need to make a serious change in terms of technical support services. Of course this is just a think.

• alexbranding
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1287 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 05:32 PM #94

We see this post in Russian an English forums, we are ready to help, please provide us order id to investigate your messages to support and answers of support team. As we see, you are working on Russian branch, please provide us with order id there.

• mazter
  • Members
  • 275 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 05:35 PM #95

@UK87, It could not be explained better. I went through the same exact experience with Alexbranding. We pay premium price for theme with the expectation of reliable support but theme coders consider that as the base price for their work and they want more when you need help.

I went through same exact experience with Vivashop - Energothemes. I bought 5 licenses from Energothemes and when I need help from them, they ruined it by acting arrogant and condescending. Now, they are giving out coupon codes to sell their theme.

I was very much hoping that would be different with Alexbranding. They put the this ridiculous ticket system in place and give "65 credit points" that is worth more like 10-15 minutes technical support time.

Alexbranding theme and addons come with very poorly written English, hard to understand instructions. I purchased many of their addons and template, one of their addon doesn't work at all, the other one has wrong instructions, even you make the change to the template files, it doesn't work. I have to deal with tickets and send them emails, chase them after these issues to get them fixed. Just forget it.

• alexbranding
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1287 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 06:02 PM #96

@UK87, It could not be explained better. I went through the same exact experience with Alexbranding. We pay premium price for theme with the expectation of reliable support but theme coders consider that as the base price for their work and they want more when you need help.

I went through same exact experience with Vivashop - Energothemes. I bought 5 licenses from Energothemes and when I need help from them, they ruined it by acting arrogant and condescending. Now, they are giving out coupon codes to sell their theme.

I was very much hoping that would be different with Alexbranding. They put the this ridiculous ticket system in place and give "65 credit points" that is worth more like 10-15 minutes technical support time.

Alexbranding theme and addons come with very poorly written English, hard to understand instructions. I purchased many of their addons and template, one of their addon doesn't work at all, the other one has wrong instructions, even you make the change to the template files, it doesn't work. I have to deal with tickets and send them emails, chase them after these issues to get them fixed. Just forget it.

Hi please write all your problems to info@alexbranding.com, i am manager, i will try to help you. I see, that you are old member of forum (not a new one, as UK87, created today) so, please be free to get help.

One thing is true, that addon Product of the day was not documented good, but now we have created special file with help for all CS-Cart versions, Please look here.

Also we will ask CS-Cart team to take this hooks into basic core files (its logical needed).

• UK87
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 06:56 PM #97

Alexbranding....

Today, there are companies operating in many sectors. The customer is a basic requirement of a company. A company without a customer is a superfluous company. If a company makes class distinctions among its customers, it is not right to expect too much from that company. We see this clearly in the dialogue you made with our @mazter named friend.

You must accept that your deficiencies in your products and your technical support system are based entirely on your interests.​ You must change this nonsensical and inapplicable service policy. Otherwise you may have to sell products with coupons.

There's nothing I can say for the CS-Cart system. It's a really nice and simple system. But such simple and 3.class producers can also damage CS-Cart products.

think you should change your mindset before your technical support unit. Remember that you have obligations and commitments under national sales laws. You take people's money for your products. You can not hold your customers accountable for the problems caused by the systems you are working on. You can not make class distinctions in your customers by producing meaningless excuses for this.

• alexbranding
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1287 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 07:16 PM #98

Alexbranding....

Today, there are companies operating in many sectors. The customer is a basic requirement of a company. A company without a customer is a superfluous company. If a company makes class distinctions among its customers, it is not right to expect too much from that company. We see this clearly in the dialogue you made with our @mazter named friend.

You must accept that your deficiencies in your products and your technical support system are based entirely on your interests.​ You must change this nonsensical and inapplicable service policy. Otherwise you may have to sell products with coupons.

There's nothing I can say for the CS-Cart system. It's a really nice and simple system. But such simple and 3.class producers can also damage CS-Cart products.

think you should change your mindset before your technical support unit. Remember that you have obligations and commitments under national sales laws. You take people's money for your products. You can not hold your customers accountable for the problems caused by the systems you are working on. You can not make class distinctions in your customers by producing meaningless excuses for this.

I have already answered you on RU branch, ok, i will answer you here too.

Please provide us with your order id, i will help you.

Our support has regulations, described here.

If you have any problems with supports breach of obligations, please write me directly on info@alexbranding.com with order id.

• Darius
  • Douchebag
  • Members
  • 3559 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 07:11 AM #99

Hello

https://docs.google....=h.rwcbs2pej1dw

I think installation with modifying .php files is absolutely not acceptable.

I had you deals addon, modified many php files, later you discovered some bug and changed installation instructions so I could not find how to undo change what files and what part of code I modified..

Sorry but I would never go this path again and would recommend other to stay away from such addons..

Also you should point out clearly in your addon page what person should do in order your addon to work..

Hi please write all your problems to info@alexbranding.com, i am manager, i will try to help you. I see, that you are old member of forum (not a new one, as UK87, created today) so, please be free to get help.

One thing is true, that addon Product of the day was not documented good, but now we have created special file with help for all CS-Cart versions, Please look here.

Also we will ask CS-Cart team to take this hooks into basic core files (its logical needed).

• alexbranding
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1287 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 07:23 AM #100

Hello

https://docs.google....=h.rwcbs2pej1dw

I think installation with modifying .php files is absolutely not acceptable.

I had you deals addon, modified many php files, later you discovered some bug and changed installation instructions so I could not find how to undo change what files and what part of code I modified..

Sorry but I would never go this path again and would recommend other to stay away from such addons..

Also you should point out clearly in your addon page what person should do in order your addon to work..

Darius, as i said, this part of code can not be automatically added by addon (it just can not override system core files, and there are no hooks here) So we have documented needed actions.

If you are working with customizations of files, that can be updated by CS-Cart core and after it by our addon, you can just do it once again after update (or you can document your changes - its normal paradigm).

We have already sent a request to the CS-Cart team to add this code in core files. We will inform all users about decision.

Also we are grateful for the feedback, this will help make our addons anf themes better.