• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Alexbranding - Premium Cs-Cart Template Unitheme Rate Topic   * * * * * 1 votes

• automatednow
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 06 January 2022 - 07:46 PM #581

Hello,  current version is 4.14.1.b, so perhaps this should be 4.14.1.c and is possibly why this is not showing up as an available update? You have it listed as 4.14.1.a?

Thanks

Dear friends, we have released update for theme:

UniTheme2 for Multi-Vendor edition of CS-Cart v4.14.1.a from 06-Jan-2022

New features and improvements:
[+] Added compatibility with CS-Cart 4.14.1.

Functionality changes:
[~] "Antibot" add-on. On the page of vendor store, link to vendor page is hidden for bots.

Bug fixes:
[!] On the page of vendor store, sending of the form "Ask question" was loading endlessly. Fixed.
[!] Logos were displayed deformed on all pages and blocks. Fixed.

Updates are available to all users with an active subscription; they are made through the CS-Cart Update Center.

If you want to receive information about all our updates - subscribe to our channels:
- Telegram
- WhatsApp
- YouTube

• thecigarhut
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 06 January 2022 - 08:43 PM #582

Hello,  current version is 4.14.1.b, so perhaps this should be 4.14.1.c and is possibly why this is not showing up as an available update? You have it listed as 4.14.1.a?

Thanks

4.14.1.b is the CS-Cart version and 4.14.1.a is the Multivendor Version.
I found that out by reading the update files in the links provided
but yes, seems a bit confusing to announce a .a version when a .b was already released late last year

osCommerce user since 2005 now upgrading to CS-Cart Ultimate.

• automatednow
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 06 January 2022 - 09:06 PM #583

Hello, current version is 4.14.1.b, so perhaps this should be 4.14.1.c and is possibly why this is not showing up as an available update? You have it listed as 4.14.1.a?

Thanks

4.14.1.b is the CS-Cart version and 4.14.1.a is the Multivendor Version.
I found that out by reading the update files in the links provided
but yes, seems a bit confusing to announce a .a version when a .b was already released late last year

• automatednow
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 06 January 2022 - 09:08 PM #584

That makes sense, still I need this update and am on CS Cart ultimate does this version number mean they only released it for multi vendor? Confusing indeed!

• thecigarhut
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 06 January 2022 - 09:16 PM #585

That makes sense, still I need this update and am on CS Cart ultimate does this version number mean they only released it for multi vendor? Confusing indeed!

does not appear that anything in the latest update applies to CS-Cart Ultimate, just MultiVendor fixes and updates

• alexbranding
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1285 posts

Posted 10 January 2022 - 09:52 AM #586

just noticed that a couple of the add-on descriptions are now in Russian but never were before and I only have English installed and enabled on my site
All AB add-ons are current and up to date with valid subscriptions

UniTheme2 - premium CS-Cart theme complex Installed: v4.14.1.b

Модуль - Быстрая навигация по магазину  Installed: v1.10.0

List of changes | Documentation
Добавляет экстра блок навигации по любым разделам магазина (в том числе пользовательским ссылкам) без жесткой привязки к структуре магазина (на основе пользовательских меню с нужной структурой). Благодаря проработанным возможностям интерфейса для ПК и мобильных устройств глубина просмотров сайта будет гораздо выше, покупатель гарантированно найдет желаемый товар в нужном разделе и совершит покупку.

also Preload in the Speed-Up add-ons package

Модуль - Preload (Предварительная загрузка)  Installed: v1.3.3

List of changes | Documentation
Модуль призван обеспечить требования поисковой системы Google в вопросе предзагрузки файлов используемых шрифтов и изображений при загрузке страниц магазина, за счет чего сайт получает дополнительные баллы в оценке скорости загрузки по Google PageSpeed Insights, что становится очень актуально при тонкой оптимизации скорости загрузки сайта.

This language mismatch only occurs in the separate AB Addons manager page ( ?dispatch=ab__am.addons )

Hello, thank you for information.

We will fix it as soon as possible.

Alexbranding = best seo addons and themes for cs-cart

• alexbranding
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1285 posts

Posted 10 January 2022 - 09:54 AM #587

Hello

it was release for new version of MV support add-on (just for marketplaces not stores)

Sorry for a confuse.

• alexbranding
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1285 posts

Posted 22 February 2022 - 02:23 PM #588

UniTheme2 - premium CS-Cart theme complex v4.14.2.b from 22-Feb-2022

Functionality changes:
[~] “Social buttons” add-on. Location of block of social buttons was changed at all templates of product page. Added button “Share” on the product page that contains from buttons of social networking sites.

Bug fixes:
[!] In product list with the template “Grid” the field of product quantity with the type SELECT was not settled in the same row with buttons in some cases. Fixed.
[!] In product lists with the templates “Grid” and “List without options” a wrong variant of color variations was displayed (white was the first) when the setting “Additional product information: Variations list” was active. Fixed.
[!] At advanced banners with a background type “Background video (mp4)” location of video background had horizontal alignment on the left. Fixed on centered position.
[!] On the product page banner with the type “AB: Advanced banner” has covered a fixed panel “Sticky block Add to cart” when scrolling a page on mobile devices. Fixed.
[!] “AB: Hide the part of the content to needed height" add-on. On the product page when the add-on “AB: Hide the part of the content to needed height” some pop-up windows has been covered with a content of the tabs. Fixed.
[!] On the checkout page “City” at the input field was located not at the center. Fixed.
[!] On the blog page, publication date was displayed beyond the page framework. Fixed.
[!] In product list with the template “Compact list” the button “Buy now with 1-click” has been displayed unpredictable. Fixed.
[!] In product list with the template “Compact list” the product code has not been displayed. Fixed.
[!] On the product page with the template "Big picture", a product was added with a zero price when specifying your own price to the product with a zero price.
[!] CS-Cart Multi-Vendor. On the product page with the template "Big picture" product quantity has not been changed when adding a product to the cart. Fixed.
[!] At panel of product filters two scrollbar could appear on mobile devices. Now all additional scrollbars were removed at panel of product filters and the main one has been left for content of the whole page.

Updates are available to all users with an active subscription; they are made through the CS-Cart Update Center.

If you want to receive information about all our updates - subscribe to our channels:
- Telegram
- WhatsApp
- YouTube

• Ghiyas
  • Trial users
  • 230 posts

Posted 08 March 2022 - 10:13 AM #589

Hello,

I am using UniTheme v1 on my store. I have product filters set up which work perfectly on desktop and tablets. I have had to hide it for mobile browsers at the moment because of an issue I have.

When the product filters drop down is opened, the filters are behind the product pictures instead of in front. I need to adjust the z-index of it to bring it to the top but I'm not sure where to make this change. 

I have tried to add the following 2 both below (not at the same time) into the custom CSS in Theme Editor but neither worked (I did use ?cc&ctpl). 

.abt__ut__flying_block .cat-product-filters {

z-index: 10;

}

.cat-product-filters {

z-index: 10;

}

Any advise would be great!

• automatednow
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 18 April 2022 - 06:57 PM #590

Has anyone heard from AlexBranding lately?  I have a few support tickets that are going unanswered.  I realize there may be complications with the war, and we would all be understanding, but hoping we could get an update on their operations if so.

• alexbranding
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1285 posts

Posted 27 April 2022 - 02:20 PM #591

UniTheme2 - premium CS-Cart theme complex v4.14.3.a from 20-Apr-2022

Functionality changes:
[~] Added compatibility with CS-Cart 4.14.3.

- Telegram
- WhatsApp
- YouTube

Dear friends, we have released update for add-on:

Extended promotions v3.7.0 from 22-Apr-2022

New features and improvements:
[+] “Product sets” add-on. Added view of sets on the page of promotions list.
[+] Blocks “AB: “Deal of the day” and “AB: “Multi Deal of the day”, added compatibility with CS-Cart 4.14.1 - 4.14.3

Bug fixes:
[!] Multi-Vendor edition. “Direct Customer-to-Vendor Payments” add-on. Vendor promotions were not available at block settings “Multi Deal of the day”. Fixed.

- Telegram
- WhatsApp
- YouTube

• alexbranding
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1285 posts

Posted 27 April 2022 - 02:21 PM #592

Hello to all, its just adapting to new CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor versions releases.

Next theme release will be soon with greatest changes and new features.

• thecigarhut
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 28 April 2022 - 06:26 PM #593

@alexbranding
FYI, there is a bug in /design/themes/abt__unitheme2/templates/common/scroller_init.tpl on line 29

var desktop = [1199, itemsDesktop],
            desktopSmall = [1023, itemsDesktopSmall],
            tablet = [767, itemsTablet],
            tabletSmall = [479, itemsTabletSmall];
            [/b]mobile = [319, itemsMobile];

end semicolon needs to be changed to a comma on this line

tabletSmall = [479, itemsTabletSmall],
            mobile = [319, itemsMobile];

• alexbranding
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1285 posts

Posted 29 April 2022 - 08:10 AM #594

@alexbranding
FYI, there is a bug in /design/themes/abt__unitheme2/templates/common/scroller_init.tpl on line 29

[/b]mobile = [319, itemsMobile];

end semicolon needs to be changed to a comma on this line

tabletSmall = [479, itemsTabletSmall],
            mobile = [319, itemsMobile];

Thank you for your info, today we will release fix

• alexbranding
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1285 posts

Posted 29 April 2022 - 03:31 PM #595

UniTheme2 - premium CS-Cart theme complex v4.14.3.b from 20-Apr-2022

Bug fixes:
[!] Bug has been fixed in product lists and other blocks with the template that used "Scroller".

- Telegram
- WhatsApp
- YouTube