• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Alexbranding - Premium Cs-Cart Template Unitheme Rate Topic   - - - - -

Posted 04 May 2020 - 10:25 AM #461

hi! 

so my drop down product category  menu for the store has some issues. 

the subcategory menu for the second and third item works fin but the the subcategory for the fourth item i.e personal hygiene goes out of the window. how can i fix this?

Attached Thumbnails

• Screenshot (1).png
  • Screenshot (2).png
  • Screenshot (3).png

• KTL
  • Trial users
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 May 2020 - 05:32 AM #462

Hello,

I have a drop-down menu with 5 columns for same category. I would like to increase the columns to 7. How can i do it?

Thank you in advance!

• KTL
  • Trial users
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 May 2020 - 01:00 PM #463

I have a drop-down menu with 5 columns for same category. I would like to increase the columns to 7. How can i do it?

Attached image: https://ibb.co/cg6z54z

Thank you in advance!

• alexbranding
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1178 posts

Posted 07 May 2020 - 05:19 PM #464

Dear friends, we have released updates for theme and add-ons, that go with theme package

UniTheme2 v.4.11.3.c from 22/04/2020

Attention! The Brands page functionality was moved out to the separate add-on.
Functionality of the Brands page was moved out and expanded to the separate add-on AB: SEO for Brands that is available in the package SEO. In the absence of the specified add-on, theme will still use outdated functionality, which will be permanently removed in the next releases.

Attention! The update of the "AB: Banners for categories" add-on is needed
For theme version v4.11.3.b is needed the add-on "AB: Banners for categories" version v2.1.0 to ensure the correct operation of the setting "AB: UniTheme2: Theme Settings -> Product Lists -> Use Deferred Image Upload".

Attention! The update of the "AB: Video gallery of the product" add-on is needed
For theme version v4.11.3.b is needed the add-on "AB: Video gallery of the product" version v2.2.0 to ensure the correct operation of the setting "AB: UniTheme2: Theme Settings -> Product Lists -> Use Deferred Image Upload".

New features and improvements:
[+] In the menu for the template "AB: Horizontal dropdown list with icons" added the setting "AB: Number of displayed elements of the 2-level menu" that is responsible for the number of elements displayed before the "More" button.

Functionality changes:
[*] Updated user privileges.
[*] Optimization: In the block "Reviews / News" with the template "AB: Blog: Recent posts" the number of downloaded posts is limited to seven. Previously, all blog posts were loaded but only seven were displayed.
[*] On the product page in the tab "Features", the adaptability of the product features list has been improved.

Bug fixes:
[!] For the "Big Image" template, the modifier for choosing the products quantity did not work correctly when buying several products, only one was sent to the cart. Fixed.
[!] In the "UniTheme 2 (Default)" layout, in the main menu with the template "AB: Horizontal drop-down list with icons" on mobile devices, with a large number of sublevel elements, it was impossible to scroll through the contents. Fixed.
[!] In the theme settings "AB: UniTheme2: Theme Settings -> Product Lists -> Use Deferred Image Upload", the delayed upload could not be disabled. Fixed.
[!] When displaying blocks in tabs, if the first tab has no products, the js-error was caused that blocked the page. Fixed.
[!] On the category page, when clicking the "Show more" button, two pages could be loaded at once. Fixed.
[!] PHP-notice appeared on the product page when loading social buttons. Fixed.
[!] PHP-notice occurred while defining the device. Fixed.
[!] In the product lists and on the product page, the "Add to comparison list" button could cause errors in Yandex reports (many redirects). Fixed.
[!] RTL version: On the product page the first image was displayed in the gallery only. The empty block was displayed when clicking on the thumbnails in the gallery instead of the additional images. Fixed.

Addon - Video gallery of the product v.2.2.0 from 07/05/2020

Attention! For users of UniTheme2 and YoupiTheme themes.

If you use the UniTheme2 theme, before updating this add-on, update the UniTheme2 theme to version v4.11.3.c.

If you use the YoupiTheme theme, before updating this add-on, update the YoupiTheme theme to version v4.11.3.d.

[+] On the editing product page, tab "AB: Video gallery of the product" the Smarty-hookes are added to the list of videos. Learn more from documentation.
[+] On the page "Administrative panel -> Products -> Products" added the ability to search products with videos.
[+] Added a new field "AB Set video as product image" to the export/import of the products that allows to edit product setting "Set video as the default product image".
[+] Added Ukrainian language support.

Functionality changes:
[*] UniTheme2: In the products list the icon of YouTube video was changed and improved the adaptivity of icon view.
[*] UniTheme2: On the product page the view of video gallery elements was improved.
[*] Responsive: In the products list the icon of YouTube video was changed and improved the adaptivity of icon view.
[*] YoupiTheme: On the product page the YouTube icon was changed (improved its quality and effect when hover in it).
[*] YoupiTheme: On the product page and in quick viewing window the adaptivity of video gallery elements was improved.

Bug fixes:
[!] Multi-Vendor: add-on "General products for vendors": Video of the general product was not displayed on the pages of vendors offers. Fixed.
[!] Vertical gallery didn’t have scroller of thumbnails when there was a big number of images and when the add-on setting "Enable the vertical output" was active. Fixed.
[!] UniTheme2: On the product page the discount label (sticker) was displayed above thumbnails when there was only one image and at least one video. Fixed.
[!] YoupiTheme: On the product page add-on setting "Thumbnail size" didn't change the thumbnail size. Fixed.

Addon - Banners for categories v.2.1.0 from 29/04/2020

[+] Added a new setting of the category banner `Attribute rel="nofollow"` that adds the appropriate attribute for the banner's link.

Bug fixes:
[!] UniTheme2 theme: Category banner could cause an error in the button "Show another N products” functionality, when the products grid is incomplete. Fixed.
[!] UniTheme2 theme: Category banners were not displayed when the setting "Use images lazy load” was disabled. Fixed.

Addon - Search motivation v.1.10.0 from 27/04/2020

Functionality changes:
[*] Search expressions by default will be displayed for the categories with no assigned search expressions. You can manage search expressions by default on the page "AB: Add-ons -> AB: Search motivation -> Search expressions by default".

Bug fixes:
[!] On the storefront displayed motivational phrases for all categories for which motivational phrases were set, regardless of category status. Fixed.

Updates are available to all users with an active subscription; they are made through the CS-Cart Update Center.
If you want to receive information about all our updates - subscribe to our Telegram channel

https://t.me/alexbranding_en

Alexbranding = best seo addons and themes for cs-cart

• teosu
  • Members
  • 771 posts

Posted 08 May 2020 - 07:30 AM #465

Hi boss. good work thank you but. 

Seo Brand addons getting this error

The add-on cannot be installed because a dependence on the ab__000 add-on is set for it. Please install the ab__000 add-on first.

• alexbranding
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1178 posts

Posted 08 May 2020 - 01:41 PM #466

Hi boss. good work thank you but. 

Seo Brand addons getting this error

The add-on cannot be installed because a dependence on the ab__000 add-on is set for it. Please install the ab__000 add-on first.

Hi

1) delete addon from addons list

2) install addon via addons manager

All will be fine, thank you for your info

• alexbranding
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1178 posts

Posted 14 May 2020 - 03:46 PM #467

Dear friends, we have released updates for theme (its final issues fix release for CS-Cart 4.11.3, we go to adapt theme for CS-Cart 4.11.4 - it will be soon)

UniTheme2 v.4.11.3.d from 13/05/2020

[+] Improved adaptivity and style of the elements of filter block.
[+] In the menu with templates "AB: Vertical dropdown list with icons" and "AB: Horizontal dropdown list with icons" improved adaptivity when the large number of the items are displayed on the devices with a small vertical screen resolution and the height of browser window is reduced.

Functionality changes:
[*] On the product page in tab "Features" the features were displayed in one column on the mobile devices. It is changed into two columns except the smartphones with a small screen resolution (up to 320px).

Bug fixes:
[!] The main image of the advanced banner was not displayed when the setting "AB: Add-ons -> AB: UniTheme2 -> Theme settings -> Products lists -> Use images lazy load” was disabled. Fixed.
[!] On the category page in the block "Products filters" all entries of the selected filter could disappear for a short period of time when clicking on the variant (this was most common when the large number of filters were chosen). Fixed.
[!] On the product page when the settings "AB: Add-ons -> AB: UniTheme2 -> Theme settings -> Products -> Display brand logo" and "AB: Add-ons -> AB: UniTheme2 -> Theme settings -> Products -> Brand logo link behavior -> The link leads to the main product category with the selected filter by product brand" were active and when the setting "Products -> Features -> [feature name] -> Show in header on the product details page" was disabled the brand logo led to the page with empty value of the chosen brand (feature_hash). Fixed.
[!] In the header of the website the alignment of the related and nearby items was broken on the blocks "Account" and "Cart" when the long titles were used (in different languages the titles length had the bigger size than it was estimated in the theme design). Fixed.

Updates are available to all users with an active subscription; they are made through the CS-Cart Update Center.
If you want to receive information about all our updates - subscribe to our Telegram channel

• KTL
  • Trial users
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 May 2020 - 08:37 AM #468

I use an horizontal drop-down menu. For each menu item I would like to have 7-8 columns appearing for the sub-menu with images. At this point only 5 columns can appear. How can I add more columns next to the existing ones?

To be more specific I attach the following image: https://ibb.co/cg6z54z

Thank you in advance!

• teosu
  • Members
  • 771 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 01:53 PM #469

Hi alex. anyway the place banner titles to bottom of main banner wrappers ? like following images ?

rotator_1.jpg

rotator_2.jpg

• teosu
  • Members
  • 771 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 12:53 PM #470

hi alex. google pagespeed and search console marked product pages with CLS problem i can you check ?

• alexbranding
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1178 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 09:21 AM #471

hi alex. google pagespeed and search console marked product pages with CLS problem i can you check ?

Hi, can you please give more info (what is CLS problem?, sorry)

• teosu
  • Members
  • 771 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 11:54 AM #472

I dont know more information:-) its new just check any uni2 product detail page with pagespeed, or check search console

also you can search pagespeed cls at google

• Richardfm
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 12:11 PM #473

Hi Alex,

Why is the logo so small?

Cant change the header height...

• HareRama
  • Advanced Member
  • Trial users
  • 137 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 05:18 PM #474

Hi Alex,

Do you know why some Vendors has nice page: https://mv.unitheme....me-corporation/

And some doesn't: https://mv.unitheme....t-trade-and-co/however both of them are selling items.. it's look a bit racists for some Vendors:

3pjCA3n.jpg

• HareRama
  • Advanced Member
  • Trial users
  • 137 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 08:32 PM #475

I checked on demo version and it can be fixed by select: Vendor microstore in Vendor's plans :)

• alexbranding
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1178 posts

Posted 16 June 2020 - 04:07 PM #476

Dear friends, we have released updates for theme

UniTheme2 v.4.11.4.b from 16/06/2020

[+] Add-on "AB: SEO for product tabs": Added compatibility with the add-on version v1.3.0.

Functionality changes:
[*] Optimization: Improved the work of js-script of the scroller.
[*] In the main menu with the template "AB: Vertical dropdown list with icons" the height of the block with the elements of the first level depends on their number.

Bug fixes:
[!] Add-on "Social buttons": On the product page Ajax-loading of the social buttons became endless in some cases. Fixed.
[!] Add-on "Request call": On the storefront response time of the "Buy now with 1-click" button was too large. Fixed.
[!] Add-on "Blog": For block of posts list of the blog with the selected template "Blog: recent posts scroller" background image was not loaded. Fixed.
[!] Add-on "Social buttons": On the product page in the block of the social buttons in RTL version, the button text "Pinterest" was displayed incorrect. Fixed.

• Jamie-GP
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 July 2020 - 11:00 AM #477

Hello there!

I'm using this theme but I'm looking to cut time and cost in regards to re-designing the front end theme while keeping the amazing functionality the theme offers.

I plan on creating subdomains using Webflow, specifically for my blog and help pages. 

This got me thinking, is it possible to design my CS-Cart marketplace in Webflow, export the HTML5, CSS3 & JS code, and then implement said code easily into my CS-Cart theme?

What are peoples thoughts on this? Is it an easy thing to do? Any tips or resources you could share?

Note: I understand front end code but not a scooby about PHP (although willing to learn of course).

Thanks!

Jamie

• memel
  • Members
  • 268 posts

Posted 25 July 2020 - 06:21 PM #478

Alexbranding not answering any emails. My question is their support also problematic? I was about to purchase their theme and send some questions but no answer.

• KTL
  • Trial users
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 August 2020 - 07:29 AM #479

Hello Alex,

Is there an option to increase the menu items?

The default theme has 7 items with the 1/2 tab option. I would like to have a menu with 11 items, without the 1/2 tab option.

To be more specific I attach the following image: https://ibb.co/BGkjMJD

Thank you in advance!

• HareRama
  • Advanced Member
  • Trial users
  • 137 posts

Posted 14 August 2020 - 05:25 PM #480

Can anyone show me looking alive main page? The standard design is really outdated. Energothemes have plenty of different features to make main page attractive and it looks a way better on mobile version.

VIVAshop-skin3.jpg