• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Alexbranding - Premium Cs-Cart Template Unitheme Rate Topic   - - - - -

• JackConnick
  • Trial users
  • 306 posts

Posted 23 November 2019 - 06:18 PM #421

I'm running UniTheme v1 on my 4.7.2 store. Although I will upgrade, I don't have the time right now.

An issue I have is trying to order the promotions showing on the Promotions page. There doesn 't seem to be a way to do this using Priority or anything I can find on the Settings. They only seem to be ordered by "days left". I have less important and old promos showing before others.

I raised a ticket, but haven't heard back from AB. Does anyone know how to fix this?

TIA,

Jack

• alexbranding
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1179 posts

Posted 29 November 2019 - 05:39 PM #422

Dear friends, we have released updates for addons, that go with theme package

Addon - Fast navigation v 1.14.0 from 27/09/2019

New features and improvements:

[+] Added a new template "AB: Fast navigation by categories" to display subcategories (available on Design -> Layouts -> "Categories" layout page);

Bug fixes:
[!] In the Responsive, the arrows of the second level scroller navigation did not match the arrows of the first level. Fixed;
[!] On Retina displays, images in the "AB: Fast navigation" block were not loaded using lazy-load. Fixed;

Addon - Video gallery of the product v 2.1.0 from 20/11/2019

unctionality changes:
[*] Menu item "Help" shows only for user with manage video permission.
[*] In a product quick view displaying video in dialog window is not allowed.
[*] Added prohibition of install with "Product Labels" addon from "Simtech Development".

Bug fixes:
[!] When option `in the dialog window` of the setting `Show video` is selected, manual icon wasn't show. Fixed.
[!] On switching thumb in the images gallery from item with active zoom (easy-zoom) to video, the last one had zoom from previus image. Fixed.
[!] When creating a video, you could not set it's status. Fixed.
[!] In the blog article when adding products with video content, the icon of the video player in the list of products changed its size. Fixed.
[!] When option `On the image's place` of the setting `Show video` is selected, playing of the video didn't stop on switching to other image or video. Fixed.

Updates are available to all users with an active subscription; they are made through the CS-Cart Update Center.
If you want to receive information about all our updates - subscribe to our Telegram channel

https://t.me/alexbranding_en

Alexbranding = best seo addons and themes for cs-cart

• JM92UK
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 08:36 AM #423

Hi. We have unitheme 2 installed and are just adding our banners.

However as you can see below the grid is inconsistent, we would like all banners to look like the 2 on the left with equal size and spacing between them. Does anyone know how to change this so they are an equal grid?

We are new to CS so any help appreciated.

Screenshot-2019-12-04-at-13-58-03.png

• HareRama
  • Advanced Member
  • Trial users
  • 137 posts

Posted 06 December 2019 - 10:15 AM #424

Hi Alex, I just installed demo, I set Addon - Video gallery of the product on the beginning and on the image's place. On Chrome it must be clicked 2x times to load video: first to replace image by video and second to play video. It's very confusing people, can you fix it?

• gurdji
  • Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 06 December 2019 - 01:24 PM #425

Is there any demo of unitheme with admin section to test various settings?

Posted 06 December 2019 - 02:22 PM #426

Is there any demo of unitheme with admin section to test various settings?

https://demos.abt.team/

John Carroll
My Webshop: Alpha Spas

• gurdji
  • Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 06 December 2019 - 03:47 PM #427

on firefox is a error you don t get the demo and is no define error message https://ibb.co/72XnrCp.

On chrome is working

• gurdji
  • Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 06 December 2019 - 04:10 PM #428

It is pitty that the issue with multiple image upload was not solved yet

https://ibb.co/kQGcpRj

• alexbranding
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1179 posts

Posted 06 December 2019 - 04:56 PM #429

Dear friends, we have released new Unitheme v.4.11.2.a fully compatible with CS-Cart 4.11.2

Functionality changes:
[*] Added compatibility with CS-Cart 4.11.2;
[*] Optimized "Lazy load" function, accelerated image loading;
[*] For the "The big picture" product page template size limit for the product gallery was removed;
[*] On the product page the design of the product variants with the "Image" type has been changed;
[*] On the product page the adaptability of form elements (options, variations) has been improved;
[*] For "Ask seller a question" addon, the adaptability of the pop-up window elements (displayed when you click on the "Ask a Question" link) was improved;

Bug fixes:
[!] On the product detailed page, when switching the city using the link of the "Maps and geolocation" addon, in some cases there was an endless download. Fixed;
[!] Only one combination of products was displayed on the list of promotions page. Fixed.

Updates are available to all users with an active subscription; they are made through the CS-Cart Update Center.

If you want to receive information about all our updates - subscribe to our Telegram channel

• nicolasG
  • Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 10 December 2019 - 08:13 AM #430

Hi,

We have Alexbranding - Premium Cs-Cart Template Unitheme installed, we would like to have when you click on the (Buy now) button, to be redirect to the external seller web page instead of adding the item into the basket system. The links are stored in the Features system for the individual products.

How can I achieve something like this?

Just if you can point me which file should I change or add to my:

design/themes/abt__unitheme2/templates/addons/my_changes/blocks/product_templates/modern_template.tpl

Attached Thumbnails

• post-57277-0-99613300-1575905593.png

• alexbranding
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1179 posts

Posted 15 December 2019 - 01:22 PM #431

Hi,

We have Alexbranding - Premium Cs-Cart Template Unitheme installed, we would like to have when you click on the (Buy now) button, to be redirect to the external seller web page instead of adding the item into the basket system. The links are stored in the Features system for the individual products.

How can I achieve something like this?

Just if you can point me which file should I change or add to my:

design/themes/abt__unitheme2/templates/addons/my_changes/blocks/product_templates/modern_template.tpl

Its not theme depended question, so we can not give you simple solution here on forum, you need to ask third party developer to develop such logic in your marketplace.

• alexbranding
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1179 posts

Posted 17 December 2019 - 05:17 PM #432

Dear friends, we have released new Unitheme2  Multi-Vendor compatibility addon v.4.11.2.a for CS-Cart 4.11.2

[+] Added compatibility with CS-Cart v.4.11.2;
[+] Added settings for the vedor’s block on the product page, allow you to adjust the output of all block elements;
[+] Added settings for the block with information about the vendor on the vendor’s page.

Bug fixes:
With turned on "Direct Customer-to-Vendor Payments" addon, if you add to cart products from different vendors, the amount of products in the counter of the "Cart" block does not change. Fixed.

• alexbranding
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1179 posts

Posted 21 December 2019 - 04:51 PM #433

Dear friends, we have released  new release for addon from Unitheme2 package

Addon - Motivational block 2.0.0 from 10/12/2019

[+] Added several design styles for the motivation block, optionally "With background color" and "With frame";
[+] Added setting "Template option" optionally defining a template for displaying the motivation block "Horizontal tabs" and "Vertical tabs";
[+] Added setting "Save state of disclosure of elements";
[+] Added the ability to output a motivational element of a template to the content. Added version of the template "Information about the cost of delivery";

Functionality changes:
[*] Changed the color picker (from the standard Cs-Cart picker to jquery.minicolors) in the settings of the motivational element;

Bug fixes:
[!] When the "Warehouses" module was active, the picker for destinations did not work. Fixed;
[!] When the "Edit Texts" mode was turned on, the showcases of the tooltips displayed in the motivation block caused an error. Fixed

• alexbranding
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1179 posts

Posted 21 December 2019 - 05:10 PM #434

Addon - Search motivation 1.8.0 from 17/12/2019

Bug fixes:
[!] In admin panel there were no language variables on user privileges. Fixed.

• alexbranding
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1179 posts

Posted 21 December 2019 - 05:15 PM #435

Addon - Video gallery of the product 2.1.1 from 10/12/2019

Functionality changes:
[*] Video with empty "YouTube video ID" will be removed automatically;
[*] On variations "as one product" details page show videos from parent product;

Bug fixes:
[!] Option "Set video as the default product image" worked incorrectly for products with few images. Fixed.
[!] Vendors couldn't edit videos for their products. Fixed.

• teosu
  • Members
  • 771 posts

Posted 09 January 2020 - 09:42 AM #436

Hi alex i am trouble with fast navigation.

with category navigation doesnt work properly.

if i enable template rebuild cache automatically on its work correctly, if i disable it. its getting first entered sub category images for all categories. what can be problem ? how can i solve this ?

• teosu
  • Members
  • 771 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 02:43 PM #437

i disabled block cache for fast navigation sub categories cache, that my temp solution. please fix parmently. thnks

• alexbranding
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1179 posts

Posted 11 January 2020 - 10:00 AM #438

Dear friends, we have released update for  Unitheme2 v4.11.2.d from 10/01/2020

Functionality changes:
[*] "Lazy load" is disabled for the logo.

Bug fixes:
[!] When saving a new color scheme in the Theme Editor, LESS-errors occurred. Fixed;
[!] The excess height of second-level items on devices with a screen resolution of 768px in height appeared in the menu. Fixed;
[!] In the RTL version, image galleries in some cases did not work correctly. Fixed.

• alexbranding
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1179 posts

Posted 11 January 2020 - 10:06 AM #439

Hi alex i am trouble with fast navigation.

with category navigation doesnt work properly.

if i enable template rebuild cache automatically on its work correctly, if i disable it. its getting first entered sub category images for all categories. what can be problem ? how can i solve this ?

Please write a ticket to our support, as we can not reproduce issue on our demos, also you can try it on personal demo https://demos.abt.team/

• alssafeer
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 13 January 2020 - 11:14 AM #440

How to install custom Fonts into UniTheme2?