• Authorized Reseller
  • 1108 posts

Posted 01 September 2019 - 07:17 AM #362

Hi,

Any idea what is:

AB: Intellectual selection of products in block

?

Its addon https://cs-cart.alex...y-features.html

we plan to release new version this week with extra support of unitheme2.

Alexbranding = best seo addons and themes for cs-cart

• HareRama
  • Advanced Member
  • Trial users
  • 59 posts

Posted 01 September 2019 - 03:11 PM #363

If you are able to turn on blocks, why you can not change also block templates? Make it with no scroller type (you will get desired).

They are made for PC users (in this case its better to show products in scroller as one line). But you can change it, if you will use blocks for mobile too.

If I modify options of "Bestsellers" block, it will appear on all blocks called "Besteseller" by default. What I see I can't create grid view for mobile users and separately carousel view for other users. Am I wrong?

• alexbranding
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1108 posts

Posted 01 September 2019 - 04:46 PM #364

If I modify options of "Bestsellers" block, it will appear on all blocks called "Besteseller" by default. What I see I can't create grid view for mobile users and separately carousel view for other users. Am I wrong?

You can create blocks separatelly for devices, but sections (grids) have no such functionality (technically not possible in current conditions). 

• HareRama
  • Advanced Member
  • Trial users
  • 59 posts

Posted 02 September 2019 - 04:10 AM #365

Hi Alex, thank you for fast reply. In fact I found in my blocks this block has been duplicated:

bR5jKsF.jpg

So I can use one block for PC with: AB_Carousel view and another block with GRID view for Mobile phones. Is it bug or not? I don't see any option to add this type of block again or am I wrong?

I will appreciate if you can explain how to duplicate blocks, it will help make homepage alive for mobile phones.

• alexbranding
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1108 posts

Posted 02 September 2019 - 02:32 PM #366

Hi Alex, thank you for fast reply. In fact I found in my blocks this block has been duplicated:

bR5jKsF.jpg

So I can use one block for PC with: AB_Carousel view and another block with GRID view for Mobile phones. Is it bug or not? I don't see any option to add this type of block again or am I wrong?

I will appreciate if you can explain how to duplicate blocks, it will help make homepage alive for mobile phones.

You can create or use diff blocks for PC and mobile (blocks will have diff id but the same content with different appearance)

• teosu
  • Members
  • 621 posts

Posted 03 September 2019 - 08:07 AM #367

hi alex please add hide wishlist button for category grid listing and carousel scrollers.

• teosu
  • Members
  • 621 posts

Posted 05 September 2019 - 01:40 PM #368

hi alex i install today Intelligent products selection for uni2 ,

addon says

the output is carried out in the place provided in the theme on the product page (above or below the product tabs, etc.). Use the settings below to manage the display and behavior for this method;

but its dont display products in product detail page. i setup addon correctly working with add to cart and cart pages

what can be problem ?

• alexbranding
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1108 posts

Posted 07 September 2019 - 07:08 AM #369

Hi 

now we released personal demo service 

https://abd-8689d3bc...asus-cp6130-en/- here you will see in work

2 days this installation will be live, after will be deleted

you can also see its admin part https://abd-8689d3bc....team/admin.php

I know, why you dont see block

Look theme settings (now theme and addon are integrated to use more flexy settings for output)

https://prnt.sc/p2yp22- look here (as default setting value is dont show)

Also i want to say, that anyone can test with admin access all our solutions (theme and addons) for all CS-Cart editions here http://demos.abt.team

• HareRama
  • Advanced Member
  • Trial users
  • 59 posts

Posted 08 September 2019 - 05:03 AM #370

Thank you for demo activation! Can you fix this:6xdlWgR.jpg

• HareRama
  • Advanced Member
  • Trial users
  • 59 posts

Posted 08 September 2019 - 05:08 AM #371

On phone it's even worse. You click button menu to receive another button menu.

• alexbranding
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1108 posts

Posted 08 September 2019 - 06:36 AM #372

))) Aha, please do not write about non existing issues: i have checked your installation:

why you have changed menu template in block: https://prnt.sc/p3a91h

So what bug we should to fix?

If you are changing something and dont know, how to make its normal condition, just create new demo installation

if you see, that your changes in settings cause view, that is not corresponding demo - its normal, its no needed to be fixed, as it works this way (in your case horizontal menu type (template) is used for default layout variant as it has different from vertical styles and logics.

P.S. now i understand, why you have changed it, you want to test with horizontal menu, to do this you need to change (make as default) UniTheme 2 Multivendor (Default) - mv2 layout (it has horizontal menu). 

• HareRama
  • Advanced Member
  • Trial users
  • 59 posts

Posted 10 September 2019 - 03:00 PM #373

Hi Alex, I have added different languages but I didn't realize that your templates options need to be set again for each language. I couldn't find any benefit of this solution except.. remove Share buttons for social networks for mhm Chinese people.. can you please advice how to set templates settings globally? And did you make any performance tests of your solution? You have 100 options and each one will be checked for each language, for me it's obey.

• alexbranding
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1108 posts

Posted 10 September 2019 - 06:21 PM #374

Hi Alex, I have added different languages but I didn't realize that your templates options need to be set again for each language. I couldn't find any benefit of this solution except.. remove Share buttons for social networks for mhm Chinese people.. can you please advice how to set templates settings globally? And did you make any performance tests of your solution? You have 100 options and each one will be checked for each language, for me it's obey.

Theme settings are global for storefront, language paradigm goes from CS-Cart core.

Please write with examples in demos.abt.team - make a personal demo, make a problem and show it for all, will answer, but i really do not understand, what do you mean by languages and options (theme completely work in CS-Cart lang paradigm). 

• HareRama
  • Advanced Member
  • Trial users
  • 59 posts

Posted 11 September 2019 - 02:32 AM #375

I see, but they usually have option to apply changes for all languages (for example blocks). For every language I have to set extra: Custom block ID / Output the block in the right column    , Show product code (Sku)   , Brand feature ID   , Blog main page ID    etc. and I set over 25 languages... can you advice how to duplicate settings for all languages?

• alexbranding
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1108 posts

Posted 11 September 2019 - 09:54 AM #376

I see, but they usually have option to apply changes for all languages (for example blocks). For every language I have to set extra: Custom block ID / Output the block in the right column    , Show product code (Sku)   , Brand feature ID   , Blog main page ID    etc. and I set over 25 languages... can you advice how to duplicate settings for all languages?

Checked: changing theme setting for one language will change it value for all languages in installation.

So please, show us problem with different settings values for different languages on https://demos.abt.team/))

• teosu
  • Members
  • 621 posts

Posted 11 September 2019 - 10:03 AM #377

hi alex uni2 have border problem in firefox

https://mv.unitheme....and-camcorders/

problem.png

• HareRama
  • Advanced Member
  • Trial users
  • 59 posts

Posted 12 September 2019 - 03:08 AM #378

Hi Alex, yes it works with already set languages. If you add a new one and try again save data, the options will not set for new languages. Please check: abd-975174e2c0.demos.abt.team and Danish language. I have created block 136 with text: "TEST FOR ALLEX", however it's not appear on product page for new language.

• alexbranding
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1108 posts

Posted 12 September 2019 - 01:07 PM #379

Hi Alex, yes it works with already set languages. If you add a new one and try again save data, the options will not set for new languages. Please check: abd-975174e2c0.demos.abt.team and Danish language. I have created block 136 with text: "TEST FOR ALLEX", however it's not appear on product page for new language.

Now its completely clear, we have reproduced issue with adding new language on working store.

Will be fixed with update 4.10.3.d today.

Thank you for cooperation.

• alexbranding
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1108 posts

Posted 12 September 2019 - 02:17 PM #380

Dear friends, we have released new theme update, in which we close the branch of all the improvements already made and  we go to adaptation release for CS-Cart 4.10.4 (will follow soon too).

UniTheme2 v.4.10.3.d from 12/09/2019

New features and improvements:

[+] Images lazy-load for lists "List without options" and "Compact list" is added;
[+] "Telegram" messenger icon is added.

Functionality changes:
[*] Displaying product value inscription at using the "Show number of available products" option is changed.

Bug fixes:
[!] When editing the product combination there was redirect on the main product page. Fixed;
[!] At creating advanced banners on all available adaptivity settings for tablet were applied. Fixed;
[!] At showing the horizontal menu on the compare products page in mobile version the button "Delete" displayed over the menu. Fixed;
[!] On the product card page (category page, page with content), block with individual filling, at active settings "Show all section blocks in tabs" and "Use Ajax for loading the second and next tabs content", displayed preset block filling in the "Design -> Layouts". Fixed;
[!] At disabled/deleted addon "Wish list" smarty error is appeared. Fixed;
[!] At browser window width was less than 1080px, the title elements adaptivity when the logotype has a width over the 250px was impaired. Fixed;
[!] When adding a new language to the system, theme settings were not transferred from the active language. Fixed.

Updates are available to all users with an active subscription; they are made through the CS-Cart Update Center.

If you want to receive information about all our updates - subscribe to our Telegram channel

https://t.me/alexbranding_en