• You cannot reply to this topic

Cannot Delete Vendor In Multi Vendor Rate Topic   - - - - -

• jaytheshop
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 09:10 PM #1

Greetings,

I am trying to delete vendors that are no longer active, however I am having some trouble.

I am getting an error: WarningUnable to delete this vendor account because there are orders containing the products of this vendor in the store database. To delete the account, please delete all such orders first.

So I have deleted all orders and I am still getting this error when attempting to delete the vendor.. can anybody please offer their advice.

Thanks in advance.

Posted 17 November 2016 - 06:52 AM #2

Greetings,

I am trying to delete vendors that are no longer active, however I am having some trouble.

I am getting an error: WarningUnable to delete this vendor account because there are orders containing the products of this vendor in the store database. To delete the account, please delete all such orders first.

So I have deleted all orders and I am still getting this error when attempting to delete the vendor.. can anybody please offer their advice.

Thanks in advance.

Make sure that incomplete orders of this vendor are also deleted. To see the list of incomplete orders click on the gear button on Orders > View orders page and select Incomplete orders

Sincerely yours, CS-Cart Support Team

User guide       |  Developer documentation  |  Core API documentation

• jaytheshop
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 20 November 2016 - 03:46 AM #3

Thank you! That did the trick!

• fbranjo
  • Advanced Member
  • Trial users
  • 75 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 07:07 AM #4

Oh Boy, I got this issue and there was nothing in the Orders > View Orders

Anyone knows what the trick so I can delete the Vendor?

WarningUnable to delete this vendor account because there are orders containing the products of this vendor in the store database. To delete the account, please delete all such orders first.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 18335 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 12:42 PM #5

Did you check Orders -> View orders -> Gear icon -> Incomplete orders ?

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• fbranjo
  • Advanced Member
  • Trial users
  • 75 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 11:12 PM #6

Thanks eComLabs for the quick response. It strangely appear as per your instruction and was now able to delete Vendor.

Looks like eComLabs is the most active developer who gives helpful hand with any questions.

Appreciate it eComLabs. 

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 18335 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 05:38 AM #7

@fbranjo, we were glad to help you!

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.