• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Shakes (Blinks) After Any Internal Link Clicking In Chrome Rate Topic   - - - - -

• vlakin
  • Trial users
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 06:11 PM #1

CS-Cart 4.3.10.

Somehow it shakes all the blocks and menus once time per click in Chrome.

On firefox and IE it is ok. I tried it on different machines (linux and windows - the result is the same). But when you use Theme editor everything's fine. As an example you can see it in cs-cart demo site http://demo.cs-cart....stores/183222/ 

Use Chrome or Chromium. Put your eyes at search bar, click any link, you will see the text on search bar blinks one time. And if you use Firefox now it (the text on search bar) will not blink.  So i have all blocks on my website blinking. Very annoying thing for website clients.

Could anyone help where to search the problem?

Thank you.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19976 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 10:36 AM #2

Looks ok for me in Chrome. Did you try to check issue in Chrome on other computer?

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)