Automatic Xml Import/export For Stock Control

Hi

We are looking to implement an EPOS/Stock Control system into our garden centre which we would like to work with our existing CS-Cart v3 website.

It don't need to be to complicated, basically the EPOS system will generate an XML file that will get ftp'd to the web server we then need the cart to update the product quantities accordingly.

Then reversely when an online order is placed we need CS-Cart to automatically create an XML file that the Epos system can pull from the server.

The Epos merchant has no experience with CS-cart though seem to think it should be a breeze! I'm not even sure this is going to be possible from CS-Cart point of view, so before I go into too much specific detail i'd be interested to know if anyone thinks this is achievable?

Kind regards

Jamie

Hi

We are looking to implement an EPOS/Stock Control system into our garden centre which we would like to work with our existing CS-Cart v3 website.

It don't need to be to complicated, basically the EPOS system will generate an XML file that will get ftp'd to the web server we then need the cart to update the product quantities accordingly.

Then reversely when an online order is placed we need CS-Cart to automatically create an XML file that the Epos system can pull from the server.

The Epos merchant has no experience with CS-cart though seem to think it should be a breeze! I'm not even sure this is going to be possible from CS-Cart point of view, so before I go into too much specific detail i'd be interested to know if anyone thinks this is achievable?

Kind regards

Jamie

Hello, Jamie!

It is possible to make the modification that allows to automatically export/import XML file. The only difficulty is to transfer this file to and from EPOS/Stock Control system. But if they provide you with the instructions (API) how to do this, then there are no difficulties.

Feel free to contact us at sales@simtechdev.com

Our team is also at your service

Hi Jamie,

We have manged a few automatic xml exports and ingests for various platforms.

We are a UK based CS-Cart agency and would be more than happy to have a chat over the phone to run through the requirements and a quote with you.

HI there

we have this implemented many many times. You can contact me on this on info@dvs.gr.

We can import from XML, csv, excel file no problem.

Regards

Fotis

Thanks for the response guys, once I have a full understanding of what we require i'll be in touch.

Hey guys,

Have you some solution for *.csv auto import/export?

Hey guys,

Have you some solution for *.csv auto import/export?

Hi there

we have implement our solution many times and have some happy customers.

you can find more here http://www.cscart.biz/import-update-xml-feed-cs-cart.html

Fotis

Hi Jamie,

We have manged a few automatic xml exports and ingests for various platforms.

We are a UK based CS-Cart agency and would be more than happy to have a chat over the phone to run through the requirements and a quote with you.

Hi , have you done any work with sage 50 accounts ?

its not useful for eveybody because soo many variable in xml format. Example if can we change language or change categories name stock etc we cant.

I want you to examine this demo. its perfect for variable.

https://www.opencart.com/index.php?route=marketplace/extension/info&extension_id=4286