Jump to content

  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Shipping problem and solution Rate Topic   - - - - -

 
  • MikeK
  • Senior Member
  • Members
  • Join Date: 26-Apr 06
  • 434 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 04:37 AM #1

Recently, we moved to a new server. One of my customers store died at the shipping step with the error:

Unfortunately no shipping options are available for your location.
Please contact us and we will see about delivering to you.

Once again, Francesca Smith, better known as LadyLinux, came to the rescue. The problem was found in the https.php file. It had the 'old' IP address from the server the site was moved from. Once we changed it to the new IP the problem was gone.

A helpful suggestion from Fran to the developers; Use the domain name instead of the IP address.

Thanks Fran.


 
  • S-Combs
  • Senior Member
  • Members
  • Join Date: 09-Nov 06
  • 692 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 01:19 AM #2

That info was added by your client and not Cs-Cart or the install process.
Secure Cart Hosting
[CS-Cart Optimized Solutions and Server Management]

 
  • MikeK
  • Senior Member
  • Members
  • Join Date: 26-Apr 06
  • 434 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 03:11 AM #3

What client? The cart runs on my server. There's no client.

 
  • S-Combs
  • Senior Member
  • Members
  • Join Date: 09-Nov 06
  • 692 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 10:19 AM #4

Recently, we moved to a new server. One of my customers store died at the shipping step


client/customer
Secure Cart Hosting
[CS-Cart Optimized Solutions and Server Management]

 

Posted 12 November 2007 - 12:49 PM #5

SSL IP addresses are added via the config.php file, by chance the https.php file must have been edited during time after install till the time you moved it
I've moved on from CS-Cart to WooC******** - If you need anything I can be of little help.

 
  • mearman
  • Junior Member
  • Members
  • Join Date: 08-Nov 07
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 03:47 PM #6

I got the same problem - it was being caused by importing products with no supplier specified in the 'supplier' field (I don't use this field). When this is left blank it created the error.

I fixed it by manually assigning 'none' (in the supplier dropdown) to each product