• You cannot reply to this topic

Visitors Upload Image Rate Topic   - - - - -

• Lianne-v-O
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 12:50 PM #1

Hi there,

For the store I am building, I need to have the possibility for the customer/visitor to upload their own image, which depends on the product.

#edit:

The customer/visitor f.i. wants to buy a poster with his own logo on it. On the product page he should be able to find a possibility to upload his own image/file.

Is there such an add-on already?

If not I can build the upload form myself. But how do I save that as a product option, so that the owner of the store knows what image belongs to which product?

Product Designer add-on is too much. I just need to upload and save the (name of and path of) the image.

Edited by Lianne-v-O, 25 October 2016 - 01:29 PM.

• CS-Cart team
  • CS-Cart support team
  • Moderators
  • 3808 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 01:05 PM #2

Hi there,

For the store I am building, I need to have the possibility for the customer/visitor to upload their own image, which depends on the product. Is there such an add-on already?

If not I can build the upload form myself. But how do I save that as a product option, so that the owner of the store knows what image belongs to which product?

Product Designer add-on is too much. I just need to upload and save the (name of and path of) the image.

Please specify in more details for which purposes the image will be uploaded?

Sincerely yours, CS-Cart Support Team

User guide       |  Developer documentation  |  Core API documentation

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19685 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 02:17 PM #3

Hi there,

For the store I am building, I need to have the possibility for the customer/visitor to upload their own image, which depends on the product.

#edit:

The customer/visitor f.i. wants to buy a poster with his own logo on it. On the product page he should be able to find a possibility to upload his own image/file.

Is there such an add-on already?

Note that you can create options with the File type:

http://prntscr.com/cyragx

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• Lianne-v-O
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 03:14 PM #4

Note that you can create options with the File type:

http://prntscr.com/cyragx

Thanks! I think this will work.